Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
We're getting very close to Rossi. If Rossi comes, then byebye to Aguero.
the second "new money" came into teh equation we were fucked. when it was only Juve and Real we had a very good bargaining position but Citeh wil simply spunk out the money Atletico are looking for and that is that

unless of course Tevez has been having a quite word in Aguero's ear telling him how fucking miserable Manchester is....i am afraid this is our only hope of landing him

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
the second "new money" came into teh equation we were fucked. when it was only Juve and Real we had a very good bargaining position but Citeh wil simply spunk out the money Atletico are looking for and that is that

unless of course Tevez has been having a quite word in Aguero's ear telling him how fucking miserable Manchester is....i am afraid this is our only hope of landing him
:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know what the sad thing is...if we end up getting Dirty Jersey then whoever get's Kun will get him for a lower value for sure. The only reason it has gone on this long is because of a bidding war. As soon as we drop out and ATM realize that there is only one team that will pay for him and the fact he doesn't want to be there anymore then ATM don't have many options to negotiate because we opted for Rossi and that leaves who...City left?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You know what the sad thing is...if we end up getting Dirty Jersey then whoever get's Kun will get him for a lower value for sure. The only reason it has gone on this long is because of a bidding war. As soon as we drop out and ATM realize that there is only one team that will pay for him and the fact he doesn't want to be there anymore then ATM don't have many options to negotiate because we opted for Rossi and that leaves who...City left?
I don't think we opted out for nothing. It was financial complications. I don't think we can afford to give them 40M cash, and pay Aguero almost 8M a year.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I think thats why we didn't sign Rossi yet, I think a deal for Rossi is ready to go but we're holding back because of exactly what you said. Who will blink first? City for Lavezzi or Juve for Rossi, whoever jumps the gun 1st will get Aguero for less.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think we opted out for nothing. It was financial complications. I don't think we can afford to give them 40M cash, and pay Aguero almost 8M a year.
This. Is why Aguero isn't coming. Sure, Juve would also like to reduce the transfer fee from 45/40 to a 30-ish sum. But it's the wages, really, that is the deal-stopper, I'm sure. And rightfully, so.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
This. Is why Aguero isn't coming. Sure, Juve would also like to reduce the transfer fee from 45/40 to a 30-ish sum. But it's the wages, really, that is the deal-stopper, I'm sure. And rightfully, so.
Ya its not even the transfer fee its the wages that may be the reason we ultimately dont get him ... Hard to admit because I want him here so bad and think he would be an incredible addition to our team but thats what could be the deal breaker. We dont even know how involved Juve still are in the Aguero situation all we hear is Rossi Rossi Rossi but not anything about Aguero for weeks, actually from before the Copa America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)