Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hur står det till mannen? Det har varit en evighet!
It sure has, man! :)

I'm doing great! I'm in a great relationship, my studies are going well, I'm fucking around with this band, which is awesome, and life couldn't be better. Well, Juve could be winning, of course, but that's really all that's missing. What about you, how are things???

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It sure has, man! :)

I'm doing great! I'm in a great relationship, my studies are going well, I'm fucking around with this band, which is awesome, and life couldn't be better. Well, Juve could be winning, of course, but that's really all that's missing. What about you, how are things???
That's good to hear man :tup: I've just graduated from uni, trying to finish up my flying stuff and then I'll start job hunting. Other than that it's the same usual.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's good to hear man :tup: I've just graduated from uni, trying to finish up my flying stuff and then I'll start job hunting. Other than that it's the same usual.
Cool. Hope it goes well, the job hunt :)
You deserve it, I remember you talking a lot about flying and how much you wanted to succeed.
Your swedish is excellent, btw, and yes, I do remember you speaking swedish before as well. You have relatives from there, right?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Cool. Hope it goes well, the job hunt :)
You deserve it, I remember you talking a lot about flying and how much you wanted to succeed.
Your swedish is excellent, btw, and yes, I do remember you speaking swedish before as well. You have relatives from there, right?
Thanks :) Na, never had family there but I grew up there and still have tons of friends who I've visited twice since I moved.

Jul 21, 2006
Aguero is great, but I would prefer us to splash the cash on other positions ... coz the Quag + Matri partnership doesn't look bad at all.
why don't we buy Bale for 30-40m? then we will have a very strong left flank, and much more balaned.
We would still have the budget to look for some ST/SS's to rotate with Quag/Matri... Forlan for example? i guess he would cost no more than 15m, and we're linked with him last winter.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But he is one of the very few players that have that potential and if you want to have world class player in your team, you need to overpay for him. Or you can be Real Madrid and pay like 100mln for already developed superstar. But most teams can't afford it so they take the risk with paying lots for potential. And Aguero really is in the very top of the players one tier below world class.
i don't see how aguero is better than huntelaar or benzema back then and still you guys are ok with spending more than what was paid for these guys

to remind you guys, benzema switched for 35m € and huntelaar for 27m € ... both move where to real madrid so you probably would need to lower the fee for at least 10% because they always overpay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)