Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So, if Marotta were to sign Aguero I assume all those "Marotta is worse than secco, bla bla bla" will not exist anymore? :D
If he pays 45 million euros for Sergio Aguero and then puts him on 7.5 million p/a in wages, "Marotta is worse than Secco" will definitely been heard from me. Let's say Aguero were to sign a 5-year contract on such wages. That's 37,5 million just for his wages. We're talking about a deal here that could potentially cost the club 82,5 million euros. It's insanity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If he pays 45 million euros for Sergio Aguero and then puts him on 7.5 million p/a in wages, "Marotta is worse than Secco" will definitely been heard from me. Let's say Aguero were to sign a 5-year contract on such wages. That's 37,5 million just for his wages. We're talking about a deal here that could potentially cost the club 82,5 million euros. It's insanity.
If you want to get great players, you must pay.
That's the market price and those wages are normal nowdays when a player like Neymar in his first year in Europe wil get 5mil .

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Secco:

Amauri 22.8M transfer fee, 4.2M a year. That's almost 40M.

40M on Amauri :inter:

I doubt we'll pay the payout clause if we do get Aguero.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If you want to get great players, you must pay.
That's the market price and those wages are normal nowdays when a player like Neymar in his first year in Europe wil get 5mil .
I agree, but great players don't have to cost this much. World class players, on the other hand, which there are very few of right now, they might cost this much. I'm talking about players such as C. Ronaldo and Messi. Kun is very good, but he's not in their league.

Well, technically he is (La Liga), but you know what I mean :)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I agree, but great players don't have to cost this much. World class players, on the other hand, which there are very few of right now, they might cost this much. I'm talking about players such as C. Ronaldo and Messi. Kun is very good, but he's not in their league.

Well, technically he is (La Liga), but you know what I mean :)
In case of players like Kun, you pay not only for their present skills (which are great), but also for their potential to be world class very soon. You can't get such players cheap.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
In case of players like Kun, you pay not only for their present skills (which are great), but also for their potential to be world class very soon. You can't get such players cheap.
But will he be world class very soon?

He might. But what if he can't cope with the compact, intense defences he would have to face week in- week out in Italy? What if the investment fails? We would be so buttfucked you have no idea.

It's not that I don't want Kun Aguero at Juve, because I do. I just don't want him here at all costs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He might. But what if he can't cope with the compact, intense defences he would have to face week in- week out in Italy? What if the investment fails? We would be so buttfucked you have no idea.

It's not that I don't want Kun Aguero at Juve, because I do. I just don't want him here at all costs.
Thats my only concern.... he will be super expensive....

totally not juve style... but oh well.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

Will he be world class soon? Who knows. But he is one of the very few players that have that potential and if you want to have world class player in your team, you need to overpay for him. Or you can be Real Madrid and pay like 100mln for already developed superstar. But most teams can't afford it so they take the risk with paying lots for potential. And Aguero really is in the very top of the players one tier below world class.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Will he be world class soon? Who knows. But he is one of the very few players that have that potential and if you want to have world class player in your team, you need to overpay for him. Or you can be Real Madrid and pay like 100mln for already developed superstar. But most teams can't afford it so they take the risk with paying lots for potential. And Aguero really is in the very top of the players one tier below world class.
Well, this is true. I agree with this. And I'm sure that both Conte and Marotta would love to have him at the club. But they have to calculate the risks involved here. If the risk materializes and the Aguero-deal were to prove a huge loss for the club, I'm not sure if we could get back from that easily.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Well, this is true. I agree with this. And I'm sure that both Conte and Marotta would love to have him at the club. But they have to calculate the risks involved here. If the risk materializes and the Aguero-deal were to prove a huge loss for the club, I'm not sure if we could get back from that easily.
U need to take risks to be big!! If not you play it safe and stay mediocre.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;3158755 said:
Word, that's crazy.

You going to be back for a while.
Yes.

Actually, I never left the place, I just stopped posting. Obviously, I've spent a lot less time here than before, but I've always come here to check on people's opinions when there's important news, to check what people have to say on matchdays etc. Oh, and to download goals!

I always knew I would start posting again, I just never knew it would take me 4 fucking years. That's just weird... I'm odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)