Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (211 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Kun doesn't have Italian background, right? Is he eligible for an Italian passport cuz I'm pretty sure that would make Marotta bring his A game. Although, I'm not really sure Marotta has an A game but thats a discussion for some other time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I read a couple of days ago that Madrid are willing to offer one of Gonzalo or Benzema in exchange with Tevez. I think this is the best scenario for Juve as the other two teams interested in Agüero would have filled their demands by the exchange leaving us as the only interested party. Theoretically.

I am not sure how true that rumour was and I am not sure how serious we are but this can be to our advantage to lower the price of a player wanting to leave.
:agree:

Aug 2, 2005
once we are convinced that we are not the team we were at 2006 and even at 2008 the sooner we all realize that Aguero is not the player that will solve all our problems but for sure he is a big upgrade to what we have now and we can consider him step # 7 from 11.

1- Buffon 2- Cheillini 3- Lichti. 4- Pirlo, 5- Krasic, 6- (one of the attackers we have) 7- Aguero.

regardless of how much Aguero or Rossi will cost
I prefer Aguero over Rossi, Aguero is the better player whom considered WC by all, not like Rossi.

Just wait one week and everything will be clear

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We need a LW even more than we need an SS or any other position for that matter! We have five strikers and not one LW. Its the only position we don't have one single player for.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
See, I wouldn't mind getting a LW instead of an SS but I feel like Aguero's only come once in a blue moon, and I don't want to lose him. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 211)