Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Personally, I think there is only 25-50 % chance that Real will make a bit = Aguero moving there, BUT I am only 75% certain that he would move to Juve EVEN if it is Juve or to stay at Atletico, which means that overall, its 50/50 :-S
please be more exact in your calculations
if you think there is a 25% chance of real madrid making a bid, this means the remaining percentage of 75% consists of him staying at atletico or joining us. since you are only 75% sure that he will join us if the odds was between us and atletico this means 75% of 75% which makes it 56,25% to join us ;)

q.e.d.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
please be more exact in your calculations
if you think there is a 25% chance of real madrid making a bid, this means the remaining percentage of 75% consists of him staying at atletico or joining us. since you are only 75% sure that he will join us if the odds was between us and atletico this means 75% of 75% which makes it 56,25 %to join us ;)

q.e.d.
e=mc2

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
:lol: As much chance a Sullivan and Gold providing a 50m transfer kitty.
You leave the two daves alone now yeah ;)

Besides if you think about this clearly....... Aguero won't go city! Tevez will talk him out of a move. These city fans think they can have everyone. It's a matter of us stomping up the transfer fee, then all of this will be put to rest. Hence why Marotta is looking to off load our chumps.

OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11,133
    Bluemoon user (Man City fan) : "Looks like he's saying his son would rather stay at Atletico than go to Juventus (only club with an official bid so far) which makes sense as its not a step up”

FUCK FIGC. FUCK CALCIOPOLI. I’M FUCKING ANGRY.

Look at the confidence he’s speaking with...Somebody shoot me.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Bluemoon user (Man City fan) : "Looks like he's saying his son would rather stay at Atletico than go to Juventus (only club with an official bid so far) which makes sense as its not a step up”

He is just being ignorant, you get that a lot with English fans of big teams.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

That's less about Calciopoli and more about SKY brainwashing the English.

Whatever is happening in Italy, so long as SKY is saying England and Spain are the best, most people will believe it to be the case.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    EPL fans in general and specially Manchester City fans fit exactly this saying: habla we masakoha tabla. Would somebody translate, I need to go get some anti depressants just so I can read through this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)