Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Football Italia says He already knows where he is going the only thing missing is reaching an agreement and his agents are working on it
So it could be Real Madrid and his agents are trying to convince Atletico to sell him to them
or...
It could be us and Atl madrid didnt accept our offer yet but his agents are putting pressure on Atl management to accept a lower fee

Killkone

Jun 30, 2011
They just cant sell him to madrid anymore, Atm directors have been saying it too often. It's either us or some epl team who can convince him to move to the rainy parts of the world... And didnt marotta say that the only way juve can fail this transfer is that some big money team comes in to the picture. If were the only ones in it, well get him, he'll pay the fee thats necessary

Apr 29, 2006
There will be no offer from Manchester City. It's all bullshit. Tevez would not be sold even for a fraction of what they are asking for, especially given his salaries and Aguero (or anyone else) would soon be unable to compete in UEFA competitions with Manchester City. They are obviously first on the list of teams not complying with UEFA FFP regulations. Platini could include them, but that means scrapping his own ideas and demolishing the FFP rule. It is just a matter of time before a mass exodus from City will hit the headlines. Of course players care about salaries, but that is not all. Otherwise everyone will be playing in Dubai, LA Galaxy of Anzhi. Chelski are close second on that list I suppose.
Real Madrid prefer Neymar, because he will cost them 2 times less than Aguero. Simple. 30 mils Coentrao + 80 mils Aguero .... Not really FFP material either, although they have huge sponsorship deals indeed.
Aguero is 90% ours. If marotta is toying with offers in the 32 mils range + a player ... there is something he knows and we don't. And certainly he knows that he will be lynched if Aguero doesn't arrive for any reason. And given the backlash guess who will have to leave to appease the fans? There is also the fact Atletico are changing owners , which means deals under the table are an option and I guess its game on now.

Jul 2, 2011
There will be no offer from Manchester City. It's all bullshit. Tevez would not be sold even for a fraction of what they are asking for, especially given his salaries and Aguero (or anyone else) would soon be unable to compete in UEFA competitions with Manchester City. They are obviously first on the list of teams not complying with UEFA FFP regulations. Platini could include them, but that means scrapping his own ideas and demolishing the FFP rule. It is just a matter of time before a mass exodus from City will hit the headlines. Of course players care about salaries, but that is not all. Otherwise everyone will be playing in Dubai, LA Galaxy of Anzhi. Chelski are close second on that list I suppose.
Real Madrid prefer Neymar, because he will cost them 2 times less than Aguero. Simple. 30 mils Coentrao + 80 mils Aguero .... Not really FFP material either, although they have huge sponsorship deals indeed.
Aguero is 90% ours. If marotta is toying with offers in the 32 mils range + a player ... there is something he knows and we don't. And certainly he knows that he will be lynched if Aguero doesn't arrive for any reason. And given the backlash guess who will have to leave to appease the fans? There is also the fact Atletico are changing owners , which means deals under the table are an option and I guess its game on now.
U lifted my hopes mate, but seriously i agree, who the fuck will spend 50m for tevez

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He will get Rossi to please the fans and the majority of the fans will be satisfied. He will then sing what a champion Rossi is and that Lippi rates him high and he will talk about how ridiculous the asking price of Agüero was.

And City can afford to buy Agüero before selling Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)