Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
What I feel is good in this transfer is that a player like Aguero can find suitors in a second, he can agree terms with Man City and Chelsea in one day.

Why there is yet nothing concrete in the media about both.

It is 1of 3
- Aguero is not going to England
- Aguero is waiting for real Madrid (if the news of today of what ATM president said is true, then he is not going to Real
- Aguero had a deal with usand waiting for both clubs to agree fees.

Lets wait and see

juventino19

Nov 20, 2005
-Aguero and Vidal will surely play for us next year.
-We are the favourotes to sign Danilo.
-Marchisio will leave
-We want Vucinic too
-Amauri will go to Parma or Genoa
There is a Juventus camp happening in Toronto and the trainers came into my store and we were shooting the shit. They told me aguero is the main target and pretty much a done deal, but the interesting thing is they mentioned Marchisio would be gone...and it would be to Milan. I personally think if he went to play in Allegri's 4-3-3 he would be a beast.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There is a Juventus camp happening in Toronto and the trainers came into my store and we were shooting the shit. They told me aguero is the main target and pretty much a done deal, but the interesting thing is they mentioned Marchisio would be gone...and it would be to Milan. I personally think if he went to play in Allegri's 4-3-3 he would be a beast.
:sergio: were they pissed or something? there's no way any technical staff would get away with releasing such information

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
False alarm before.

Marotta was talking about Poli with the agent.
No apparently not, Vamos was wrong they do not have the same agent.
But the report made by SS24 was assumed, they could not find Marotta or Pastorello so they assumed they were meeting. Marotta is in Milano selling players.
There is an offer of 8ml for Sissoko apparently.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tevez is only leaving City because he wants to be with his family, not for sporting reasons where the club has just won the FA Cup and is in the Champion's League. There is also nothing to indicate Tevez and Aguero are even close, so I doubt Aguero would be using Tevez as a way to asses his future.

As for Chelsea, Anelka is leaving and Drogba is likely to follow. They need another striker and Aguero perfectly fits the bill.

Personally, I think either Man City or Chelsea are leading the race for Aguero. Juve can't compete with them for cash, chance to win trophies or the prestige of playing in a big league.

Rossi is obviously plan B. But will Marrotta pay the 30 million needed to get him? Barcelona couldn't get Villarreal to lower their demands so I doubt he can. Even if he did Rossi isn't the big name promised.
anelka and drogba are strong strikers, aguero is a creative supportstriker, just like torrez

they dont need aguero, they need a new strong striker

and thats why they should and will get one of porto's strikers, and lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)