Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And the saga begins.
So what do you call everything before now? This whole thing is a saga.
Marotta, just pay the 35 million already.
No kidding.
If it is to happen it has to be wrapped and bagged before the Copa otherwise it will drag and many parties will get involved and a bidding war might start and we all know what happens then.
This is why I wanted the stupid board meeting to be earlier than it was, so now we waited and sat on our asses and pretty soon Athletico will be in the driving seat.
I am not optimistic about this deal but I think if it is going to happen it will happen now or never. Once the deal gets dragging we are out, Marotta is never in it for fighting with other teams to get a player.
Same reason I posted above...the longer it takes for Juventus to do a transfer, the worse off it is for us. Krasic excluded.
fuckin gurus, don't even know where Marotta is now.
:lol:
Didn't Atletico say they want to close the deal before 4th July so they can start planning for next season?

I'd rather believe them than these media reports.
Good point(s).
I don't like the fact that we aren't in Madrid.
We were yesterday. I am sure we will be again tomorrow.
Atletico are pushing for a deal apparently.
Good?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
im pretty sure that all the negativity on here is just dramatics by you guys, As of now Juve id in pole position and the only player in this game . There are two many sources, Italy , Spain and England all saying the same thing 30-35 million for IL KUN and the Juventus offer is concrete and it will be finalized within the week/s

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
im pretty sure that all the negativity on here is just dramatics by you guys, As of now Juve id in pole position and the only player in this game . There are two many sources, Italy , Spain and England all saying the same thing 30-35 million for IL KUN and the Juventus offer is concrete and it will be finalized within the week/s
By me and Sheik? :shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)