Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
Aguero for Diego, Tiago, Grosso and 20 Million Euros.

I don't see anyone out there more suitable to replace Del Piero. Aguero will guarantee us 10+ years of top class football.
Apparently according to today's reports they want to sign trezeguet too...so,i think it will lower the trasnfer feee and hence give us leverage and more appeal than other suitors.:flag4:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We buy Kun this year....he stays with us for 10 years or more of magic like DP did...create a legacy...he has a kid(s) with Maradonna's daughter....sons hopefully, they get enrolled in our youth academy and the seeds of Maradonna and Kun will hopefully be fruitful in producing top class talent :tup:

That's the "new project"

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We buy Kun this year....he stays with us for 10 years or more of magic like DP did...create a legacy...he has a kid(s) with Maradonna's daughter....sons hopefully, they get enrolled in our youth academy and the seeds of Maradonna and Kun will hopefully be fruitful in producing top class talent :tup:

That's the "new project"
Football DNA, i hope Maradona can :gsol: do that:gsol: with Pele :soapit:

zoric

Jul 22, 2006
Agüero will not go for anything less than €60 million which is his buy-out clause.

Atlético's board don't intend to sell him this summer and negotiating a lower price isn't possible. The club plays a 4-4-2 traditionally with wingers which means they play without a proper playmaker, a #10, like Diego is. Besides, the club also signed Fran Mérida from Arsenal and he can play in that position if needed while Jurado is a #10 as well, so I don't see a reason to have three players of the same characteristics. Quique though is using a 4-2-3-1 at times, often away from home, but still no reason to get Diego because of the reasons listed above.

Also, regarding Kun, he's got a extension on the table; his current contract is running out in 2012 and the board wants to extend to 2015. He'd get an improved salary and of course, the buy-out clause would be raised to €80-90 million which would make it even harder to buy him. He'll most likely sign it after the World Cup but Atléti will sell him, either this year if someone pays the buy out clause or next season for something ridicolous.

Regarding Tiago, well, Atléti want a new loan as they won't pay €8 million, though Juventus have reason because he's been great during the second part of the season, surprised perhaps? Well, that's the truth.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)