Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Juve should be in the CL, but spending 10m per season on wages is not something I would expect Juve to be willing to do in almost any circumstances.

Juve also aren't to blame for Serie A not being an attractive option for a lot of top players now.
How we shouldn't attract those top players if we aren't willing paying those players huge wages ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How we shouldn't attract those top players if we aren't willing paying those players huge wages ???

I don't mind overpaying cheese. But 10m? Fuck that shit. No way. Blame Marrotta for not making Atletico a better offer than 32 plus Tiago but don't blame him for not offering 10m in an annual pay check. No fucking way.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I don't mind overpaying cheese. But 10m? Fuck that shit. No way. Blame Marrotta for not making Atletico a better offer than 32 plus Tiago but don't blame him for not offering 10m in an annual pay check. No fucking way.
Yes i'm blaming Marotta for not giving ATM the money before Copa when we had an agreement with the player for God sake we've been talkin to Aguero's people from Mai and we couldn't conclude .
Offering Aguero 7mil when he's already in 6mil year at ATM is no good either.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Was money ruining football when Serie A was dominant and had an awful lot of the world's best players?
I'll be honest I wasn't too specific with that statement, what I mean is the money the likes of Chelsea, Man City and even Liverpool are throwing about these days on some quite average players and WC players alike is simply scandelous

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yes i'm blaming Marotta for not giving ATM the money before Copa when we had an agreement with the player for God sake we've been talkin to Aguero's people from Mai and we couldn't conclude .
Exactly. :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'll be honest I wasn't too specific with that statement, what I mean is the money the likes of Chelsea, Man City and even Liverpool are throwing about these days on some quite average players and WC players alike is simply scandelous
More fool them.

The bubble has to burst sooner or later.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Now Cheesy, you've no way of knowing that's true.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't think the deal could have been closed before now.

Aguero or Atletico were always going to wait to see if a bigger/better offer would be made by someone else.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Now Cheesy, you've no way of knowing that's true.
What ?? It was reported that we met with IMG and Aguero's agent in Mai, and knowing Marotta way of working in the Market, he get the agreement from the player first like we did with Licht, Vidal so you would guess we were in advanced talks with Aguero but Marotta didn't want to pay ATM a resonable fee, it was also confirmed by AA in an implicit way when he said we will not enter auctions for players even if we have money so yes I blame this on Marotta, Agnelli

Nov 1, 2002
In what way?

Juve should be in the CL, but spending 10m per season on wages is not something I would expect Juve to be willing to do in almost any circumstances.

Juve also aren't to blame for Serie A not being an attractive option for a lot of top players now.
but Serie A managed to win more CL titles than English teams in the last 10 years.

and Serie A is attractive but they don't spend 24 million on the likes of Adebayor. they just dont over-pay players... other teams like Chelsea, Man City, RM who over-pay players and completely changed the transfers market policy and players desires for the money.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but Serie A managed to win more CL titles than English teams in the last 10 years.
So?

and Serie A is attractive but they don't spend 24 million on the likes of Adebayor. they just dont over-pay players... other teams like Chelsea, Man City, RM who over-pay players and completely changed the transfers market policy and players desires for the money.
Serie A isn't as attractive as Spain or England to most players now.

English teams haven't overpaid that badly for non-English players in general, though there are obvious exceptions.

Wages are another matter, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)