Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys imagine if Marrotta pulls this one outta the bag.
I don't know, people would still complain.
I'd say it would be easily the best mercato in the last five years. Licht, Pirlo, Aguero and one of Vargas/Bastos is definitely an above average mercato. But I get the feeling Rossi will be ours and the big name will be the LW? I expect the CB to come on the last day of the mercato.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is the end of the month-long roller coaster, where you can't be so bothered to scream during the ups and downs, now you feel a bit sick and want to get off.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't know, people would still complain.
Yup. If, by a miracle, Marotta manages to land Aguero people will simply complain over how we overpayed and he's not worth it afterall.

Until this saga is over, I guess we're going to have to cope with the Marotta haters and negativity-spreaders. It's like me coming here every day saying I don't think he'll come, but I'd be filled with joy if he did. Just repeat.. repeat.. repeat.. and bore every single soul in this forum to death.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
According to reports from Radio Mars, is in progress at the Hilton Hotel in Milan a meeting between the DS Bigon Riccardo and the agent of Lavezzi Alejandro Mazzoni. We'll be discussing the future of pocho, approached in the last period at Manchester City.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
so we know hes most likely not going to Man City but what do we hear about our negotiations for him? Still ongoing? I dont hear anything Juve/Aguero related....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)