Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Martin Palermo:" A few days ago I spoke with Kun, he told me that he is waiting to see if he'll go to Real or Juventus. I think he knows what is best for him. he does not have a preference, it depends on what the leaders decide to do ATM "
Source: Cadena Ser Radio
:weee:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Martin Palermo:" A few days ago I spoke with Kun, he told me that he is waiting to see if he'll go to Real or Juventus. I think he knows what is best for him. he does not have a preference, it depends on what the leaders decide to do Athletics. "
Source: Cadena Ser Radio
:weee:
Old news no? Think Palermo had said this at the start of tournament. Tho, could be wrong.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
yea i know they're not big but they have more $$ than us, playing in a league where players get more exposure and they're playing CL, we're playing Coppa Italia
And there's a prevailing feeling that they will always be this attractive, or that we will always be this unattractive? We're Juventus, they are nothing.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
And there's a prevailing feeling that they will always be this attractive, or that we will always be this unattractive? We're Juventus, they are nothing.
I agree but we don't know the character of players and what they're after. A player looking for instant gratification and plenty of coin will choose city over us every time

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
lol, people are really grasping at straws in this saga.

The only ones who still report Aguero to Juve is the so called gurus on VS, who themself desperatly want Aguero at Juve.

Pretty much everyone else believes Rossi will be the new Juve striker.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Terra.es is saying he's basicaly ours and we'll formalise an offer of 40 mil .
The guru over in VS sayin we'll be a meeting for Aguero soon, his source is some responsable at Nike. we'll make our last try :xfinger:
:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)