Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (230 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No but signing aguero for the 45 million is in no way a smart club or bussiness decision especially when you factor in his 37.5 million salary over 5 years
Wait, you think Rossi will ask for peanuts? If Aguero gets 6.5 - 7.5 as reported Rossi will at least ask for something above 5 million.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Signing Aguero for 45 M would be a much better move than 30 M for Rossi.

Not even close.
First rossi is 25 million with 18 million over the 5 years. Secondly rossi is in this conversation because there is no one else and if you do the math rossi will cost Juve 43 million over 5 years while aguero will cost 90 million over 5 so no its not better

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
No but signing aguero for the 45 million is in no way a smart club or bussiness decision especially when you factor in his 37.5 million salary over 5 years
Not that I'm as big a fan of Aguero as others here, but, "in no way a smart club or business decision"?

From shirt sales, to attracting crowds to the stadium as a premier signing, to in all likelihood elevating the team on the pitch and in turn standings; these things are all good reasons to consider for making an important investment.

Giuseppe Rossi? In no way will this signing be a revenue generator on the same level.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
anyone else looking on VS at the moment, there's some guy saying that aguero was signed a week ago for 38.5 million, can't tell if its a piss-take or not?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In the middle of all of this Rossi vs Aguero talk. I think its mind blowing that people forget its Kun fuckin' Aguero we're talking about. A player that any fan in the world would fap to death over. After Messi and Cristiano, there is a group of strikers behind those guys and Aguero is one of them. The fact that some people would rather have Rossi to save around 10 million is so fuckin' stupid that it pisses me off.

mfdoom

Dec 18, 2010
From shirt sales, to attracting crowds to the stadium as a premier signing, to in all likelihood elevating the team on the pitch and in turn standings; these things are all good reasons to consider for making an important investment.
Since when Aguero is such a big draw? Some fanboys here, put him at the same level as Ronaldo and Messi. :sergio:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
In the middle of all of this Rossi vs Aguero talk. I think its mind blowing that people forget its Kun fuckin' Aguero we're talking about. A player that any fan in the world would fap to death over. After Messi and Cristiano, there is a group of strikers behind those guys and Aguero is one of them. The fact that some people would rather have Rossi to save around 10 million is so fuckin' stupid that it pisses me off.
It's not as if that 10m saved will likely go to a worthwhile signing anyway.

Since when Aguero is such a big draw? Some fanboys here, put him at the same level as Ronaldo and Messi. :sergio:
Did I say he was on that level?

Right. I didn't.

On the other hand, he's definitely a draw compared to Rossi.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The talk of avuero selling all these sbirtsand tickets is laughabld at best also the difference over 5 years is not 10 million. If they can get aguero for a good amount God Bless if its for the 45 million than its a waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 230)