Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What at most would you guys want Juve to pay for Aguero?
Imo his realistic price is around 30 million euro. But I know that the market will create the price and it will go higher.
As for how much I'd want us to pay at most, I don't really care. I only want the team to bring quality and I don't mind if they overpay for it, as long as I know that we overpaid for a quality player. Pennypinching does us no good after two disastrous seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No its not already done. If you notice, all the players who were out on loan last season don't have a kit in the store.

Tiago, Amauri etc. Why would sissoko have a shirt if he isn't even going to bardonecchia?

Juve have lost Aguero unless a miracle happens now
Too many things add up in our favor though. I think newspapers are just trying to sell papers and Agnelli/Marotta are saying this "bidding war" thing to keep people from assuming things are going well. Smokescreen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imo his realistic price is around 30 million euro. But I know that the market will create the price and it will go higher.
As for how much I'd want us to pay at most, I don't really care. I only want the team to bring quality and I don't mind if they overpay for it, as long as I know that we overpaid for a quality player. Pennypinching does us no good after two disastrous seasons.
After Aguero I'd love to go for Hamsik. Keep Melo

Hamsik-Pirlo-Melo
Krasic-Matri-Aguero​

IF they were willing to sell to Milan, they would be willing to sell to Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Guys, it's no different than world cup or euro. 4 teams in a group and everybody plays everybody once, which means there are 3 games each team plays in the group stage.

The best two in every group proceed further, with the difference between Coppa America and WC/Euro being that in Coppa America the two best third placed teams also make the quarters.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Guys, it's no different than world cup or euro. 4 teams in a group and everybody plays everybody once, which means there are 3 games each team plays in the group stage.

The best two in every group proceed further, with the difference between Coppa America and WC/Euro being that in Coppa America the two best third placed teams also make the quarters.
Correct.

Aug 2, 2005

That is good for Argentine, they will proceed, what a stupid way to prolong the Copa.

they should have not invite Mexico and Costa Rica , 5 teams with two groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)