Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i'd like to answer to this one

it largely depends on the left midfielder.

if we get a very creative one, then matri would be better since he's a better finisher.
however, if we get a grinder that doesnt offer much creativity, vucinic would be better since he can create for himself, drop deep, and score aswel

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
i'd like to answer to this one

it largely depends on the left midfielder.

if we get a very creative one, then matri would be better since he's a better finisher.
however, if we get a grinder that doesnt offer much creativity, vucinic would be better since he can create for himself, drop deep, and score aswel
this..although im sure matri can drop deep(ish) as well

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well yeah I agree, and I agree in general wanting BETTER player then Vuci for sure, but its kinda getting ridicolous how he is underrated here. He is better then both Matri and Quag. But the later two having a good half seasons each with Juve somehow changed peoples opinion to the other spectrum bit drastically. Can gurantee you no one would said last summer they think Quag or Matri is better (most didnt even know of Matri prolly).
I approve of this post

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's certainly not a better player than Aguero and he's not that way better than Vucinic at all IMO.

He's not worth the 35mil+ that would be required to sign his ass.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Something tells me Matri - Aguero would be better than Vucinic - Aguero.

I don't know why...
Matri and Vucinic are different types of players. Matri is more of the pure finishing CF type that we wanted and looked to find in Dzeko. Matri in theory would work better with Aguero than Vucinic IMO but like its been said, we need creative wingers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)