Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Looks like this guy is crucial for our mercato. If he comes in, our midfield would probably be the best in the league and he's best buddies with Vlahovic who would probably remain (at least for one more year) then... Add Parisi and Holm and we're in a totally different shape.

This made-up Higuain story again, lol. And he was 28. The problem was surrounding him with crap. Higgy was a massive player for us and brought us to the CL final. Better review that narrative here and there.
Born 10 December 1987. Joined us summer 2016.
He was basically 29.
He was great for 1 and 1/2 - 2years.
Rest was downhill

how is this a made up story?
or are you referring to him being chubby? he actually was dude.

The point is spending 94m for a one and half season with us than loaned and took a 18m loss to release him... it's a bad deal

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
me neither. rovella 20m, pellegrini 10m, +20m in cash, insanity

pellegrini +20m is fine, even throw in rovella for a year of dry loan without option (without international cups he won't play too much anyway), but giving away rovella like this is nuts

that said, it's pedulla so likely some bs
Pellegrini is not even worth 5 mil though i would give 20 mil cash if it insures a buyback at like 30 mil for rovella

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'd love this to happen only if there's a buy back clause for Rovella.

Truth be told, we all know that ain't gonna happen.

It's Lazio. I knew if we ever get anyone from their side we'd have to sacrifice one of our gems. I don't mind even 1% losing Pellegrini in a deal. But it would really suck to lose either Fagioli or Rovella and imo it surely has to one of those two if we're serious about getting SMS.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Then wait it out, sms at this point is just a luxury, yes he is a baller and will be very good to have, but i am not sure his addition alone will push us to the next level especially with the terrorist in charge.
With Allegri here there no 1 signing that will make us jump on another level. If a decent coach requires two singings then Allegri needs at least 5.

I'd rather get two great player rather than 5 risky nobodies

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
rovella isn't near a 30m player yet, but if sarri makes him one then why not
rovella isn't even a 20m player to be honest. not sure why so many here rate him when they have not even watched him consistently.

you would think he is second coming of busquets the way he is rated around here. it's ridicoulus. between him and SMS it's sms everyday.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Born 10 December 1987. Joined us summer 2016.
He was basically 29.
He was great for 1 and 1/2 - 2years.
Rest was downhill

how is this a made up story?
or are you referring to him being chubby? he actually was dude.

The point is spending 94m for a one and half season with us than loaned and took a 18m loss to release him... it's a bad deal
Except he wasn't but adding a year fits the narrative so I see what you did there. And he was fantastic for us, albeit not for long enough because of many factors, not (only) because of his age.

It's a stupid narrative because if the team doesn't collapse for 45 mins against Real he could've been a fucking hero. And that's to point out how shortsighted fans are.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
rovella isn't even a 20m player to be honest. not sure why so many here rate him when they have not even watched him consistently.

you would think he is second coming of busquets the way he is rated around here. it's ridicoulus. between him and SMS it's sms everyday.
He is young, always asks for the ball and runs like crazy. His passing skills are good and he know how to hold the ball without losing it. He is not overrated.. If anything he is underrated by some of you.

If some dont recognize a talent it doesnt mean the talent isnt there.
As for valuation - Since he played for Monza and has a minimum experience in a bid club - 20M is quite fair given Miretti is valued at 15M IIRC.
30M - No he isnt worth 30M yet. He needs to show more before going into this bracket.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

valuation is subjective, i think he could be sold for around 20m because of his potential, but i won't try to convince anyone about it

of course sergej is a better pick for the next 3 years. anyway i still don't see us offering rovella + pellegrini + 20m for sergej so it's just us getting triggered by unreliable news again

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
valuation is subjective, i think he could be sold for around 20m because of his potential, but i won't try to convince anyone about it

of course sergej is a better pick for the next 3 years. anyway i still don't see us offering rovella + pellegrini + 20m for sergej so it's just us getting triggered by unreliable news again
we paid rovella what? 26m + 12m on possible bonus lol
And I wouldn't sell him.
Rovella,Locatelli and Fagioli + Pogba-Milinkovic and Rabiot would be a good midfield if all of them are fit. Bug given Pogba situation 5 cms would still be quite good for the season.
At the moment I rate Rovella higher than Locatelli.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think this is the summer this shit happens, too much smoke this time. And yeah, it better not cost Rovella. If i had to choose between the two i would pick rovella. We have no regista, I’m not tryna watch Loca there again.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Lazio would take cash, but do we have any?

Rovella (20) Pellegrini (8) and maby 8-10 million euro more could seal the deal.

Rovella is a talent, but we have no clue how good he could be, it's a gamle to let him go. But we know SMS level, best midfielder in Serie A with Barella. He would raise the quality of our squad. Rovella could be a midtable player in the future or a starter for Italy we don't know.

I had the same feelings with Caldara who was amazing in Atalanta, then we gave him away for Bonucci.

If we can get SMS without giving away Rovella great, but if not, I will take SMS even it means Rovella out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)