Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
rovella isn't even that good honestly. another overrated italian. give him away for a much better player.

we've seen from the 2015 generation and to this point that the only italian players truly special are donnaruma and barella. rest are overrated
SMS another "generational talent?"

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It depends on our goals and how we plan the team next season. If want to return to win now mode as we can focus on Serie A without Champions League, Milinkovic-Savic will give a very big boost. With Pogba-Rabiot-Savic-Locatelli rotation will be huge quality for midfield. Savic will be more mature provide goals/assists from mid whom more suitable for Allegri.

With Rovella, we should be patient. He can be 60m player like Tonali but he need time to fits the pressure in big team, gain experience. It's like Tonali after his first season in Brescia, he didnt directly do great in Milan, but need a second season when he finally lived the expectation

Rovella's contract also expiring in 2024. If we dont have plan to play and improve him, there also a chance he will leave like Savic when contract expired. With the package of Rovella (20-25m) + Pellegrini (6-10m) + Money (5-10m), we should be able to give what Lazio wants (40m) and improve the squad now

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
if rovella is so good, how come no clubs outside of italy want him?

checkmate italian lovers.
he is not amazing talent like Declan Rice or Rodri... he just next overhyped talent we are hoping to become world class. With Tonali, Barella, Fratessi , Fagioli, Locatelli , Pelegrini and even Miretti plus more he is not even going to make to the Italy senior team.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if rovella is so good, how come no clubs outside of italy want him?

checkmate italian lovers.
If SMS is so good, how come no clubs
except for Juve really want him and he's still playing at Lazio at the age of 28?

Idk how good Rovella is going to become, but I'd like to find out before giving him away and potentially regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

Give them pelligrini or fagioli. Would be a mistake to let rovella go without at least giving him a chance here
What?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah, lets correct it by sending away the player who can play at least 10 more years and pay even more money for a high earner, lethargic stat padder which will wither in 3 years.
that's not even the point. i understand those who doesn't like the idea of getting sergej at this age. i disagree, but still understand them.

but ticiconomics were completely out of touch with reality. he should never be used as a reference. in your world arthur was worth 80m

Jul 2, 2006
that's not even the point. i understand those who doesn't like the idea of getting sergej at this age. i disagree, but still understand them.

but ticiconomics were completely out of touch with reality. he should never be used as a reference. in your world arthur was worth 80m
we overpaid, i said it that time too. if you pay 26 million for someone, you don't loan him out for 1.5 years. only in juventus. anyway, he is exactly what need now since we still have rabiot and pogba(still in our books at least) who can do what savic does. if we had to pay for him now, it would have been no less that 30 million.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we overpaid, i said it that time too. if you pay 26 million for someone, you don't loan him out for 1.5 years. only in juventus. anyway, he is exactly what need now since we still have rabiot and pogba(still in our books at least) who can do what savic does. if we had to pay for him now, it would have been no less that 30 million.
if you know that we overpaid for rovella then why did you use that value as a reference and add "it can only go higher"? anyway...

pogba is a virtual player, i wouldn't rely on him the slightest. that's the point of getting a starter midfielder: pogba isn't reliable at all. sergej and rabiot could coexist (one is a left footed player, the other is right to begin with), and rovella is unproven to say the least. btw we agree on sergej's valuation, i also don't think we should pay more than 30, but if you think that rovella is worth more than 30m, then you'd be surprised if there was an auction for him. he's a sub 20m player. and i also wish we kept him, we could use him for rotation. for a starter at juventus he's still raw and inconsistent.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah kyle wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)