Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lotito needs to sell for a few reasons. He will be in the black on the transfer no matter what the price.
  1. Expiring contract that the player may not renew.
  2. Player will not improve. Needs to cash in now as he approaches 30. No need to keep a depreciating asset on the books.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lovely player, I've wanted him for a few years now. However, is he really top priority now?

Pogba/Miretti - Loca/Rovella - Fagioli/?

The '?' could as well be filled by someone we don't manage to sell and the pool here is pretty big unfortunately:
- Arthur
- Zakaria
- McBurger
- Parepiss!? (hopefully he's sent back to Paris asap)
- Rabiot (99% he won't renew though, lucky us)

Then we have Ranocchia who could also be a squad filler for the 6th in the midfield... Try to compare that to our fullbacks/wingbacks/wingers. Plus, the CBs. With that being said, I'm afraid we have more pressing needs, even if SMS would be super cool to have.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
People really questioning whether he’d be a good fit? This guy has arguably been the best midfielder in serie A for years. This season he already has 12 goal contributions. He stays relatively healthy. What’s not to like? With Pogbas durability issues, there will be plenty of space for Fagioli, and Fagioli can also play anywhere so if they really wanted to make space for him he could play behind Vlahovic.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The tricky part in SMS's deal may not be signing him itself, but how we offload Zakaria & Arthur & Mckennie & Rabiot.
Rabiot is a free agent who they can even sell in January if they wanted to. His value is up. McKennie shouldn't be hard to sell either. Zakaria has manageable wages even if they cant sell him, so loaning him shouldn't be hard. Arthur who cares, hell never play for Juve again, he'll go the way of Ramsey and Costa

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Rabiot is a free agent who they can even sell in January if they wanted to. His value is up. McKennie shouldn't be hard to sell either. Zakaria has manageable wages even if they cant sell him, so loaning him shouldn't be hard. Arthur who cares, hell never play for Juve again, he'll go the way of Ramsey and Costa
And I forget Paredes lul. But rumors are obligation won't be triggered so I guess a bullet dodged.
Hope we manage to get rid of all the deadwoods. A midfield of Pogba(Fagioli) - Loca(Rovella) - SMS(Miretti) is hot baby. Two Veterans with hungry and promising youngsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)