Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He had a bad game against Brazil (like all of Serbia) so now he is the immobile of midfielders?
Can you point out a time when he was not Immobileseque for Serbia?

Idk, I don't watch all Serbia games. But I've seen him at two world cups for far and he's not the same player that he is for Lazio.

But I guess we could always use more players to help us overcome Monza.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can you point out a time when he was not Immobileseque for Serbia?

Idk, I don't watch all Serbia games. But I've seen him at two world cups for far and he's not the same player that he is for Lazio.

But I guess we could always use more players to help us overcome Monza.
Most importantly he turns 28 in like two months. He's in the process of gaining dat 'maturity' :max:

LordBendtner

Promising Lord
Jan 6, 2015
Maybe we shouldn’t second guess a consistent and proven player that also, btw, bossed us and got the winning goal. Don’t care if we were a declining team already back then, Y’all know he’s good and now we acting like we got ”particular taste”. If we get him hallelujah, I’d rather have a SMS fit our system than a question mark Pogba at this point. I think they’d find chemistry playing, if not then let Pogba fry.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says SMS is the Immobile of Midfielders, and then suggests two old geezers (one with chronic injuries), who would most likely command high wages, and proceeds to call them "better options."

The gall, the audacity, and the logic (or lack thereof) of some Tuzzers.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Says SMS is the Immobile of Midfielders, and then suggests two old geezers (one with chronic injuries), who would most likely command high wages, and proceeds to call them "better options."

The gall, the audacity, and the logic (or lack thereof) of some Tuzzers.
And then we have tuzzers like this specimen here who consider caving to Lotito's absurd demands for a player that's invisible on the pitch outside of his Lazio comfort zone a "better option", despite no other big club willing to pull out the stops to acquire his signature. This is a player that renewed with Lazio during his supposed prime years, what does that tell you?

Tuz logic. Lotito taking us and the management for fools, because he knows that we're the only ones stupid enough to spend that kind of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)