Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
TURIN - When there is a month to go until the end of the transfer market, Juve continues to run into one unexpected situation after another. The case linked to Pogba continues to hold court, it becomes essential to understand as quickly as possible how long he will have to stay out. McKennie was added to the list of unavailable players , making the situation in midfield particularly complex. On the program there is the purchase of Leandro Paredes (agreement reached with the player but the agreement with PSG is still missing) as long as we can first unlock a sale between Arthur to Valencia (on loan with part of the salary paid by Juve ) and Rabiot(the mother Veronique continues in the search for a new team). And now there is also a surprise that you are returning to think about: the return of the flame for Milinkovic . The jewel of Lazio was the only real alternative to Pogba himself, in the meantime he has not yet received an offer from the Premier such as to convince Lotito, given the circumstances more than a chat has been made again with Mateja Kezman. A survey with the agent who confirmed that there is still room for making an impossible mission possible, even though the Lazio president's request for 60 million cash only represents an obstacle that is anything but easy to overcome. But the idea has not gone away: difficult, very difficult, perhaps not impossible. Provided that the outgoing market can unlock, of course.

(Nicola Balice, CDS)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get SMS its even a blessing that Pogba got injured. Just imagine our midfield when Pogba returns.
Pogba Locatelli SMS - This is definitely top 5 in the world.
My only worry is that we need someone who knows how to help our defensive department - someone like Casemiro.
SMS can definitely defend so it can be balanced but it wont be the same defensive wise.

Anyway I really dont care if we overpay - Our team need someone who can help Di Maria and SMS has been one of the best players in Serie A for years...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we get SMS its even a blessing that Pogba got injured. Just imagine our midfield when Pogba returns.
Pogba Locatelli SMS - This is definitely top 5 in the world.
My only worry is that we need someone who knows how to help our defensive department - someone like Casemiro.
SMS can definitely defend so it can be balanced but it wont be the same defensive wise.

Anyway I really dont care if we overpay - Our team need someone who can help Di Maria and SMS has been one of the best players in Serie A for years...
Locatelli can help out the defensive department. Zakaria can also help out in the defensive phase, as can Rovella. How many players do you need to tackle, win back balls, and make simple passes. The aforementioned trio are all capable of doing that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Locatelli can help out the defensive department. Zakaria can also help out in the defensive phase, as can Rovella. How many players do you need to tackle, win back balls, and make simple passes. The aforementioned trio are all capable of doing that.
Its not about who can make a tackle. Its about defensive presence.
If we get a player that can really defend we make our whole defense much better as it would be way more difficult to penetrate.

As for players who can also defend as well as attack - Zakaria Locatelli and Rovella can definitely help but I meant a whole other thing.

- - - Updated - - -

it's time for sms to force a move

he should've left 3 years ago

do it, son

come home
home? Turin was never his home.. Also our players perform better when on vacations, just ask Pogba..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)