Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I agree a Barella would fit our needs much more right now. I'd pick him everyday but like for like without thinking about our current needs, I'd pick SMS.

Of course Barella is good and his squad was weakened last season. SMS never even had a squad like that inter. I'd love to see him get a true shot at a topteam but I guess Lotito fucked that up.
Barella is interista like Bastoni they'd never leave Inter unless Inter throw them out.
And before joining Juventus they'd go anywhere

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don’t get SMS , you’re on your prime , best time to do the big move , but he never insists.

Outside Italy he isn’t even considered w.class , he should move this summer,or might be to late .

I thought we would be signing him this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
berardi syndrome
likes to be big fish in small pond
Berrardi is good player, but he can’t be world class , I really believe SMS has potential to be w.class , buthe should’ve asked for release clause or something.

I guess we won’t ever sign this guy .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don’t get SMS , you’re on your prime , best time to do the big move , but he never insists.

Outside Italy he isn’t even considered w.class , he should move this summer,or might be to late .

Lazio reminds of Atletico sometimes. Many great players who stayed there for way too long time.

I don't know what's in Sergej's head, maybe he loves Rome and millions he made are enough for him, but for sure it's a pity he's there so long. I do agree he's not considered world class outside of Italy but that's just because they rate more attractive players. It's a gem imo and getting him would be brilliant. I'm sure he'd shine and him playing in the CL would open eyes of others so I'm bet they'd be willing go give fortune after seeing him play with us in Europe. It's also a perfect match for us. Having a mid trio of Pogba - Locatelli - Sergej would be a fap fest. They would rip it all in of the competitions surely, especially when you have Chiesa, Vlahovic and Di Maria upfront, that's just fucking crazy.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Lazio reminds of Atletico sometimes. Many great players who stayed there for way too long time.

I don't know what's in Sergej's head, maybe he loves Rome and millions he made are enough for him, but for sure it's a pity he's there so long. I do agree he's not considered world class outside of Italy but that's just because they rate more attractive players. It's a gem imo and getting him would be brilliant. I'm sure he'd shine and him playing in the CL would open eyes of others so I'm bet they'd be willing go give fortune after seeing him play with us in Europe. It's also a perfect match for us. Having a mid trio of Pogba - Locatelli - Sergej would be a fap fest. They would rip it all in of the competitions surely, especially when you have Chiesa, Vlahovic and Di Maria upfront, that's just fucking crazy.
Just look at this 7.5K likes , they just found out Koulibaly haha , guy's been w.class for years !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Maybe he is not ambitious?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Why is this thread even open?

SMS is, with reason, this forum’s ultimate fetish player. But where are the links or any sort of chances of us making a move or even being able to sign him?

May as well open a pipe dream thread for the likes of Barella and Leao whilst we’re at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)