Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lotito said SMS is their Dybala, so maybe he mean that they will lose him on free transfer so we can always get him for free and make that SMS - Vlahovic partnership in the future

Jul 13, 2010
Lotito said SMS is their Dybala, so maybe he mean that they will lose him on free transfer so we can always get him for free and make that SMS - Vlahovic partnership in the future
yeah if he extends the contract again I would not get it, that would mean he loves nazio and does not care about titles

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Amazing! In what world is that Inter midget preferred over Sergej.

Sent from my ...
Well Im a big fan of Sergej but Barella is a WC player and there is no doubt about it.
The question is about our team needs.
If Pogba is the guy to push forward it would indeed be better to have Barella.
If Pogba is deployed a bit behind - SMS is clearly the guy to complete us.

In any case it doesnt really matter as there is 0.0000001% we get Barella while SMS is extremely tough to get but I think we could get him if we try hard enough.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well Im a big fan of Sergej but Barella is a WC player and there is no doubt about it.
The question is about our team needs.
If Pogba is the guy to push forward it would indeed be better to have Barella.
If Pogba is deployed a bit behind - SMS is clearly the guy to complete us.

In any case it doesnt really matter as there is 0.0000001% we get Barella while SMS is extremely tough to get but I think we could get him if we try hard enough.
Yes there is. He's good but still being overhyped after one excellent season. He couldn't replicate that form last season.

SMS is older ofc but has proven way more in his career.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I don't think we will see many changes in defence and midfield from this point. Judging by Allegri's interview few days back, he seems satisfied with midfielders he has now and he will give space to youngsters also, especially in the American tour. To see what they're made off. Also it's almost impossible to get rid of some players like Sandro, Arthur and Rabiot. They have fat paycheks they wont get anywhere else. Without getting rid of deadwood, no one will come.

But it's quite obvious that we are short in the attacking department and this is where we'll se most action from now on IMO. Seems to me that player like Kostic is a back-up plan for us at this point and that we are cooking something much better.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes there is. He's good but still being overhyped after one excellent season. He couldn't replicate that form last season.

SMS is older ofc but has proven way more in his career.
I dont think he played bad last season. Also he got a weakened team so maybe its also to be taken under considerations.
SMS is a different type of player - a more attacking type while Barella plays a little bit behind. Based on our needs Barella is now more needed than SMS although no one would complain if we get the later..

as player vs player - I`d say I rate SMS more at his role than Barella at his role but its not like one is great and the other is a jabroni..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I dont think he played bad last season. Also he got a weakened team so maybe its also to be taken under considerations.
SMS is a different type of player - a more attacking type while Barella plays a little bit behind. Based on our needs Barella is now more needed than SMS although no one would complain if we get the later..

as player vs player - I`d say I rate SMS more at his role than Barella at his role but its not like one is great and the other is a jabroni..
I agree a Barella would fit our needs much more right now. I'd pick him everyday but like for like without thinking about our current needs, I'd pick SMS.

Of course Barella is good and his squad was weakened last season. SMS never even had a squad like that inter. I'd love to see him get a true shot at a topteam but I guess Lotito fucked that up.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
He has agreed a price with Lotito that if it comes he will be sold, we know this and we have already had talks with his agents and thats all good, the problem is his price and he still has 3 years on his contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)