Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its funny as a year ago SMS was considered better than Pjanic by many here yet now some dont even rate him more than Zaniolo..
People have a short memory..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Let's get this guy. Pogba seems out of reach (I still don't think Madrid are buying both Pogba and Eriksen, it's either/or), so let's ensure we have a backup.
I`d be happy with any of Pogba/SMS although its better for us to take Pogba due to his marketability and his attacking movement which includes nice vision dribbling and shooting skills.
That being said SMS is the 2nd best option IMO

Jun 7, 2003
Its funny as a year ago SMS was considered better than Pjanic by many here yet now some dont even rate him more than Zaniolo..
People have a short memory..

- - - Updated - - -

I`d be happy with any of Pogba/SMS although its better for us to take Pogba due to his marketability and his attacking movement which includes nice vision dribbling and shooting skills.
That being said SMS is the 2nd best option IMO
i dont think so, pogba is too much of a instagram star and his behaviour with united was a scandal. with mourinho and then also wie ole gunnar. like the time he wanted to drive with his own car back home after an away game.
there is also another factor, you never ever take back your ex. he wanted to go away, taking him back is fucked up. only goulash tastes good warmed up!

we should go all in for savic, monster of a midfielder and still young. with 28-29 he will be very good.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i dont think so, pogba is too much of a instagram star and his behaviour with united was a scandal. with mourinho and then also wie ole gunnar. like the time he wanted to drive with his own car back home after an away game.
there is also another factor, you never ever take back your ex. he wanted to go away, taking him back is fucked up. only goulash tastes good warmed up!

we should go all in for savic, monster of a midfielder and still young. with 28-29 he will be very good.
Dont know about exes as I had only one girl and I ended marrying her..
I dont think football should be considered like a human relationship..
He is a great player who could really improve us so I`d take him back..
His behavior with Man Utd was indeed not the best but he was always ok with us..
I think his time with Mou and Man Utd under achieving is why he acts like that..

I`d take him but I wouldnt object SMS either..

Instagram or not in the end he is marketable..

Jun 7, 2003
Dont know about exes as I had only one girl and I ended marrying her..
I dont think football should be considered like a human relationship..
He is a great player who could really improve us so I`d take him back..
His behavior with Man Utd was indeed not the best but he was always ok with us..
I think his time with Mou and Man Utd under achieving is why he acts like that..

I`d take him but I wouldnt object SMS either..

Instagram or not in the end he is marketable..
well done with your girl!

i wouldnt object against pogba either, i just prefer savic more. pogba is obviously a great player and i loved him during his stint with us. i also think for him would be to play under the french/algerien legend zidane better, he could learn a lot from him. dont think that playing for sarri should be his priority

Mar 3, 2014
That is one of the biggest problems in Serie A. Some provincial teams that think they are bigger than they are refuse to let go players. SMS, Belotti are two examples of players who had great years and should have moved to a bigger club to play with better players and improve their abilities. But instead, they stayed at their provincial clubs, either stagnated (perhaps due to less motivation), or got hurt.

Jun 7, 2003
That is one of the biggest problems in Serie A. Some provincial teams that think they are bigger than they are refuse to let go players. SMS, Belotti are two examples of players who had great years and should have moved to a bigger club to play with better players and improve their abilities. But instead, they stayed at their provincial clubs, either stagnated (perhaps due to less motivation), or got hurt.
dont know about belotti but savic stagnated because of the world cup. second half of season was good

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
100m is too much for him. Thats why im saying overrated. He is an excellent player who would improve our midfield.
So if he is overrated because of a price tag that he himself did not place, how is he overrated?

How can you say he is an excellent player but is overrated because of the price tag Lotito placed on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)