Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes. Let's get this guy. Pogba seems out of reach (I still don't think Madrid are buying both Pogba and Eriksen, it's either/or), so let's ensure we have a backup.
Even if they were available for the same price I’d go for SMS. Pogba is far better in the offensive phase, but we already have Ramsey and Rabiot who are very good at carrying the ball. SMS will bring solidity to the mid, especially if we get rid of Matuidi.
Given their difference in price, it’s SMS all the way for me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Then we may as well give up. Lotito will sell to anyone who isn't Juve even at a lower price.

Really a shame because SMS seemed destined to come to Juve. We buy all the best Serie A talent and he should've been ours.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pogba is gone 100 percent...they are just waiting for the right offer. SMS will be shit at United...much better to juve or another big club in Spain.

My concern is running out of options...lets say real meet thw ridiculous price tag and get pogba...united offer a stupid amount for SMS...we miss out and dont get anyone.

Or if pogba goes to real..suddenly SMS pricetag will increase as well due to demand and supply.

Either way we are in trouble if we are looking for another star midfielder. NDombele pogba and SMS were really our three targets.

- - - Updated - - -

In saying that we do have bentancur and Can. These guys can be big for us and I'm also concerned about lack of playing time for these guys.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pogba is gone 100 percent...they are just waiting for the right offer. SMS will be shit at United...much better to juve or another big club in Spain.

My concern is running out of options...lets say real meet thw ridiculous price tag and get pogba...united offer a stupid amount for SMS...we miss out and dont get anyone.

Or if pogba goes to real..suddenly SMS pricetag will increase as well due to demand and supply.

Either way we are in trouble if we are looking for another star midfielder. NDombele pogba and SMS were really our three targets.

- - - Updated - - -

In saying that we do have bentancur and Can. These guys can be big for us and I'm also concerned about lack of playing time for these guys.
If we get De Ligt, we will be fine without any more additions in midfield. Any top signing would be the icing on the cake.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Possibly....in a 4-3-3 having Pjanic Ramsey rabiot can bentancur and a return of Marchisio (actually makes sense for him to be back up for all positions)

Could have bernadeschi playing on the right in a midfield trio if the harder nuts are on the field.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even if they were available for the same price I’d go for SMS. Pogba is far better in the offensive phase, but we already have Ramsey and Rabiot who are very good at carrying the ball. SMS will bring solidity to the mid, especially if we get rid of Matuidi.
Given their difference in price, it’s SMS all the way for me.
It doesnt matter how good or talented pogba is, he has the mentality of a partying instagrammer and loves to throe tantrums to his teammates.

Fuk him and his “holidays” coomment

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Is pogba really that bad off the field though? Social media posting isnt a concern.

At their best pogba is clearly better than SMS. He will also generate shitloads of money for the club as well.

Should have got both to be honest. Both flanking Pjanic would have been a devastating midfield.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Possibly....in a 4-3-3 having Pjanic Ramsey rabiot can bentancur and a return of Marchisio (actually makes sense for him to be back up for all positions)

Could have bernadeschi playing on the right in a midfield trio if the harder nuts are on the field.
I don think the board would bring back marchisio. Now allegri is gone and marchisio is a free transfer, but the guy must be out of form or sumthing

- - - Updated - - -

Is pogba really that bad off the field though? Social media posting isnt a concern.

At their best pogba is clearly better than SMS. He will also generate shitloads of money for the club as well.

Should have got both to be honest. Both flanking Pjanic would have been a devastating midfield.
He is not bad of the field tbh, the problem he has is ON the field. The partying instagrammer comment is because those are the kind of things that are in his head instead of focusing on getting better and be a serious footballer.

Since his last season for us, i think he has stagnated because of this. He believes he is all that and just doesnt care about getting better or focusing on his game.

He has all the traits to be a hell of a back to back, but instead he wants to jog on the field and wait for a ball to do a crazy flick and dab, and if that fails and gets dispossesed... then he looks at the nearest teammate to moan.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not so sure about Marchisio. On a free it isn't a bad option if we needed that 6th/7th midfielder. Lets say pogba or sms dont join and we struggle to find that additional midfielder. He wouldnt be a bad option as a squad player.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
this guy is inconsistent. and i am afraid we have already players like Berna and Pjanic like this.

enough!! i want a big block of player like Pogba. in his worst days he still interrupt other game play!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
this guy is inconsistent. and i am afraid we have already players like Berna and Pjanic like this.

enough!! i want a big block of player like Pogba. in his worst days he still interrupt other game play!
Honestly , SMS is amazing two season ago but he did great job .... he still young and the talent is their ....but need team like Juve to shine

Berna , is not lucky with us , once he peaks injuries set him back ... but this year is make or break for him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)