Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still don't buy it. Lotito too stubborn unless SMS has demanded to leave and has no other suitors which i don't see evidence to indicate either yet so i am inclined to believe this is false.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri wants a Jorginho type player there so...next? Can we afford Pjanic, SMS....
Would be silly to sell Pjanic then but tbh i am not against it. I am sick of having a midfield full of players like Pjanic, Matuidi who are very strong in certain areas but come up sorely lacking in others.

I want well rounded dynamic midfielders capable of battling physically as well as competing on a technical level.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Adding SMS rabiot and ramsey in one summer would be fukin great business. I think pjanic is 100 percent staying...Sarri would need to find a replacement and besides his love child jorginho I highly doubt any others are available.

If the midfield is a diamond type set up I think Ramsey gets the go ahead behind the forwards with SMS and Rabiot flanking Pjanic.

My thoughts with that midfield is that cancelo and sandro would be ideal as the FBs.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's worth 50-60m at most. A one season wonder who flopped at the world up and then had about one solid month this season, I don't understand why any club other than some brainfart EPL team would be willing to pay 80m.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)