Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not totally convinced by him this season but his quality is there and won't disappear. The issue is whether he's mentally strong enough to take on a huge transfer fee and the Juve jersey.

He'd add something in the penalty box that we would miss if Mandzukic were to leave, he's a bit of a monster.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Not totally convinced by him this season but his quality is there and won't disappear. The issue is whether he's mentally strong enough to take on a huge transfer fee and the Juve jersey.

He'd add something in the penalty box that we would miss if Mandzukic were to leave, he's a bit of a monster.
let's buy him cheap then :beppe2:

i had a heated debate about sms the other day. my buddy said that he wouldn't pay 20m for him, while during last summer, he literally wanted juventus to buy the same player for any amount, be it 120m or 150m. i don't think sms is a one-hit wonder like bellotti. he's slow, but otherwise a solid, quality player, and like you said, the mental part will be crucial for him when he moves. juve is a difficult place for a youngster. i'd trust in sms: he wouldn't have be a new franchise player like pogba (cr is happy to carry that burden), so pressure would be endurable. he wouldn't have too much time to fit in though.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Interesting.

Do you prefer smaller, more agile and elusive midfielders like Isco or Modric?
Not really...
I just think that neither SMS or Pogba are worth the money that we'd have to cash out to sign them.
But obviously, if the deal is fair enough, i'm up for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)