Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone see the torn up note of Paratici? He wrote several names and one of them was Demiral who already signed for Juve. He also wrote Savic name below Pjanic.
Guess Pjanic will be sold to fund for Savic. It's happening :tuttosport:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Getting cash for these guys is good, but really like to see Juve get younger as more of a priority. And WTF let's get this guy, tired of seeing Juve playing half the time in slow motion.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Ndombele and SMS are very different players though, SMS is attacking powerhouse first and foremost, Tan guy is much better defensively. I think with Emre and Bentancur we are more or less covered in CDM/DM department.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We won't be able to sign SMS without his help, Lotito is a stingy mf who hates Juve and whatever we'll offer he'll ask for 50% more. I hope our guys are sending videos of Berardi 14/15 and Belotti 16/17 to remind Sergej what happens when a talented player stagnates for too long in a club below his abilities

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ndombele and SMS are very different players though, SMS is attacking powerhouse first and foremost, Tan guy is much better defensively. I think with Emre and Bentancur we are more or less covered in CDM/DM department.
IMO non of them get close to ndombeles energetic gameplay. The guy has it all. Energy, pass, dribble, carries the ball forward. Eye for assist.

Emre is okaish, average in everything, just gets the job done.
Betancurt still needs more developing.

In an ideal world, we Would get the 2 of them, ndombele and sms.... As both are what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)