Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
He was AM against Costa Rica, did really good, was average in other games, where he was kinda moved back, especially against Brazil.

And suddenly he's lazy. Alright.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No but we saw an unspired lazy and entitled SMS getting playtime, which in turn will make Kezman richer.
So you thought it would been a good idea to leave at home one of the few top level players from Serbia, because some corrupt coach doesn't want him for no reason?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So you thought it would been a good idea to leave at home one of the few top level players from Serbia, because some corrupt coach doesn't want him for no reason?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Rather than sacking the coach a month before the world cup and hiring a coach with absolutely no experience? 10/10 times. Serbia played better under Muslin than we did under Krstajic - corrupt or not.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think we're signing this guy or anyone else tbh. We'll offload Pjaca and Sturaro and that will make our squad perfect in terms of numbers. We'd have to sell someone else to make room for SMS/Pogba/whoever we're dreaming of these days :p

BTW. Didn't Allegri hint at keeping Clemenza with us?
Not sure that's the case actually.
I know the media are reporting that all over again.

But we"ll get more money from sales next summer with the options on players being activated (most of them at least). It will be around 60/70M.
Add that to 90M we got now.
So don't think our situation is that bad that we can't allow to invest another, say 40M for a loan fee now.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Somehow flopping at the WC in your NT where you've been playing out of position makes you a bum, even when you were the best midfielder of the Seria A for a whole season. There is a handful of greats who underperformed in NT; even ADP did this.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Somehow flopping at the WC in your NT where you've been playing out of position makes you a bum, even when you were the best midfielder of the Seria A for a whole season. There is a handful of greats who underperformed in NT; even ADP did this.
This needs to be put in context tho. Lotito wanted crazy money for him before WC thinking he'll do good and teams will line up for him; that didn't happen so now Litito's valuation must lower. Also. being 'the best midfielder in Serie A" doesn't mean much when your team doesn't win anything. Players like him and Immobile are always favourite to shine in a team that doesn't win anything because they have freedom on the pitch, the team does not have rigorous tactics and so on. They attack for fun and also concede for fun so it's an approach that puts offensive players on the spot.

Apr 19, 2007
This needs to be put in context tho. Lotito wanted crazy money for him before WC thinking he'll do good and teams will line up for him; that didn't happen so now Litito's valuation must lower. Also. being 'the best midfielder in Serie A" doesn't mean much when your team doesn't win anything. Players like him and Immobile are always favourite to shine in a team that doesn't win anything because they have freedom on the pitch, the team does not have rigorous tactics and so on. They attack for fun and also concede for fun so it's an approach that puts offensive players on the spot.
Can be true but not a given. It can just as easily work the other way like Salah where a better team will make him shine more

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Don't know details like most here, but Beppe waiting for EPL transfer window to close and swoop in for SMS? Never gave this guy much thought cause of inflated price tag but what if his price comes down. SMS over Pobga for me. Looking not in the moment but for years to come. I think keeping SMS happy and motivated would be much easier than with Pobga.

Once again, I like ACTIVE players, this player appears all of that. Lazio scored 89 goals last year. Juve MF could use a player who would only make Juve forwards more potent IMO. Another great year at Lazio and probably cost a lot more.

Genius pal if you pull it off without losing Pjanic.
:beppe:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
This needs to be put in context tho. Lotito wanted crazy money for him before WC thinking he'll do good and teams will line up for him; that didn't happen so now Litito's valuation must lower. Also. being 'the best midfielder in Serie A" doesn't mean much when your team doesn't win anything. Players like him and Immobile are always favourite to shine in a team that doesn't win anything because they have freedom on the pitch, the team does not have rigorous tactics and so on.
Lotito's valuation it's a bs, of course, no player cost more than 105-110 mln, well maybe except Mbappe.
He plays with Immobile at the same team; I don't see any other similarities. Immobile is one dimensional as they get, SMS is a full package. And it's impossible for any Seria A team to win shit while we are on a roll, but tbh only maybe Napoli gives us more problems in each game than Lazio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)