Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I dont want us to sell Pjanic but I must admit a midfield of Bentancur (playing Pjanic`s role) with Can and SMS/Pogba joining in midfield seems a better midfield than Pjanic Bentancur/Matuidi Can
Between Pogba and SMS I rather we get Pogba as he is more marketable and I still remember all he has done for us... That being said I will definitely not be disappointed with SMS...

Perfect logic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Leonardo meets SMS agent?
By Football Italia staff

Milan general manager Leonardo is reported to have met with the agent of Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.

Italian newspaper La Stampa claims the Rossoneri official travelled to Rome, where yesterday afternoon he held talks with Mateja Kezman.

23-year-old Milinkovic-Savic has been linked with leading clubs around Europe all summer but is now back in pre-season training with the Biancocelesti.

Lazio President Claudio Lotito will not consider any offers for the midfielder that are below €120m.

But according to the Italian daily, the Rossoneri would offer €40m to take the Serb on an initial year-long loan, with the option to sign him outright for a further €80m next summer.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I don't think Lotito will accept such a deal.... option to buy?...
More like obligation if any.

Pretty sure we can offer such a deal as well (including obligation to buy with a high loan fee)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't think we're signing this guy or anyone else tbh. We'll offload Pjaca and Sturaro and that will make our squad perfect in terms of numbers. We'd have to sell someone else to make room for SMS/Pogba/whoever we're dreaming of these days :p

BTW. Didn't Allegri hint at keeping Clemenza with us?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Slighty better than SMS, I'd say.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only that. People are ignoring that fact that we had a rookie manager and SMS was actually a new guy in the team.
And that SMS was the reason that we had a rookie manager in the first place. Doomed to fail before it even began.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Muslin is a scumbag, he was already well known in Russia for playing shit player over better ones, just so he can get extra money from future sale or whatever. Fuck him. I salute that. But, they made mistake with Krstajic. I was hoping for Paunovic or Stojkovic.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Muslin is a scumbag, he was already well known in Russia for playing shit player over better ones, just so he can get extra money from future sale or whatever. Fuck him. I salute that. But, they made mistake with Krstajic. I was hoping for Paunovic or Stojkovic.
We finished first in the group with Muslin. How can you fire a coach who brought you to the first WC in 12 years because he doesn't want to include one new and unproven starlet. We did the same thing with Antic straight after SA WC. I swear the Serbian FA should be sent to the Hague.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Serbia played mediocre football, we were just crazy lucky that all our rivals drew against each other, and somehow we ended up on WC. He never played SMS just because he's not in good terms with his agent. People raged for a reason. We could've lost him to Spain or someone else. Fuck me, I thought he'll end up playing for Montenegro if no one calls. I remember a friendly game v Cyprus. SMS on the bench, was expected to make a debut. Stayed there, but fucking Aleksandar Sedlar, Serbian version of Molinaro with one leg, got in instead. Just a few months later, he moved to Polish side, Piast. He's still there. I bet Muslin got a decent % there. IIRC, former Krasnodar captain spoke about this, that's why he can't get a job nowadays.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Serbia played mediocre football, we were just crazy lucky that all our rivals drew against each other, and somehow we ended up on WC. He never played SMS just because he's not in good terms with his agent. People raged for a reason. We could've lost him to Spain or someone else. Fuck me, I thought he'll end up playing for Montenegro if no one calls. I remember a friendly game v Cyprus. SMS on the bench, was expected to make a debut. Stayed there, but fucking Aleksandar Sedlar, Serbian version of Molinaro with one leg, got in instead. Just a few months later, he moved to Polish side, Piast. He's still there. I bet Muslin got a decent % there. IIRC, former Krasnodar captain spoke about this, that's why he can't get a job nowadays.
Can't believe you're actually justifying sacking Muslin. We played much better football under him and he had some interesting tactical ideas.

Fuck SMS if it means sacking the coach of the team. They shouldn't have hired him in the first place then - but once you're in it you let the man do his job.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Of course I justify that, he's a scum, FA made a mistake by hiring him, they should've investigate accusations from Russia and his history with Zvezda, Dzajic fired his ass because his wanted total control over transfers. Kezman, now SMS agent, also said Muslin wanted money to play SMS. And, with results like this: Austria - Wales 2-2, Wales - Georgia 1-1, Ireland - Wales 1-1, Ireland - Austria 1-1, Georgia - Ireland 1-1, Austria - Georgia 1-1, even Krstajic would top the group.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Of course I justify that, he's a scum, FA made a mistake by hiring him, they should've investigate accusations from Russia and his history with Zvezda, Dzajic fired his ass because his wanted total control over transfers. Kezman, now SMS agent, also said Muslin wanted money to play SMS. And, with results like this: Austria - Wales 2-2, Wales - Georgia 1-1, Ireland - Wales 1-1, Ireland - Austria 1-1, Georgia - Ireland 1-1, Austria - Georgia 1-1, even Krstajic would top the group.
Then you're part of the problem.

It's insane that football agents have a say in whether or not a national coach gets sacked or not. Pure mafia.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:lol: ok mate

I just gave you all the infos you need on what kind of person Muslin is, because it seems to me like you haven't followed his career before this. Shame we haven't seen Sedlars, Mitrovics of the world on WC and made Muslin richer.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol: ok mate

I just gave you all the infos you need on what kind of person Muslin is, because it seems to me like you haven't followed his career before this. Shame we haven't seen Sedlars, Mitrovics of the world on WC and made Muslin richer.
No but we saw an unspired lazy and entitled SMS getting playtime, which in turn will make Kezman richer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)