Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They should care, its directly taken from their pocket too? I mean 50-50 split for rest of your career with a broker who abused his official position? Thats basically corrupt as fuck and basically overpowering teen athletes to write slavery contract with you (or their career is over is what he told them probably).

What he did to Eduardo Da Silva is insane reprehensible: http://arhiva.nacional.hr/en/clanak/50453/eduardo-still-mamics-slave

Its such an insane corrupt criinal contract that they probably need to look over and start over the whole structure of croatian football to weed out this super shady BS.

@Seven, it seems like young athletes badly need legal counsel over in Croatia.
i didnt bother with the details tbh, didnt even know what the issue is, just tried to put myself into Modrics shoes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Juventus prepares the offer for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic . According to the Corriere di Torino , the Bianconeri would be willing to pay into the coffers of Lazio 90 million euros plus Marko Pjaca. The assault will only start, however, in the event of the transfer of Pjanic to Manchester City. At the moment, there are no longer Real Madrid, Barcelona, ​​PSG and Manchester United, on which the Old Lady remains in clear advantage.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic: Only Paulo Dybala (7) scored more goals from outside of the box than Milinkovic-Savic (5) in Serie A last season [whoscored]

- - - Updated - - -

Pogwho? :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, proof of Chelsea executives in Turin probably means there is some money coming and coming quickly. Coincidence that suddenly an 90m SMS offer pops up?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus could reportedly offer €90m plus Marko Pjaca to sign Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, but only if they sell Miralem Pjanic.

The Bianconeri are keen to sign the Serbian midfielder, but have been put off by the Biancocelesti’s €150m asking price.

However, it has been speculated that they’d sell Pjanic if Manchester City or one of his other suitors were to offer over €100m.

According to Corriere di Torino, SMS is the top alternative to the Bosnian, and the Old Lady is prepared to offer €90m plus Marko Pjaca.

It’s not clear if that would be enough to convince Lazio though, with President Claudio Lotito known for his tough negotiating.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what the hell is happening lol

chelsea peeps in turin to make deals then SMS rumor pops up then rumor pops up that chelsea win bidding

crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)