Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I didn't know there was a difference tbh. "complete" is as good as it gets in my book, had no idea there is meh-complete and great-complete. The more you know :tup:
Of course there is. Its like talking about a box to box midfielder thats strong on the ball but also can do well defensively and get into the attack. You can name a lot of good ones,some great ones and a lot of bad ones. Its their style not their ability.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Of course there is. Its like talking about a box to box midfielder thats strong on the ball but also can do well defensively and get into the attack. You can name a lot of good ones,some great ones and a lot of bad ones. Its their style not their ability.
Then they are versatile, eclectic :)beppe:), but not complete. Complete is as good as it gets - at least for me. Either you are complete, like Modric for example, or you aren't.

Apr 19, 2007
Then they are versatile, eclectic :)beppe:), but not complete. Complete is as good as it gets - at least for me. Either you are complete, like Modric for example, or you aren't.
I get what you are sying. I look at complete as "well rounded" Like Kante is not a complete midfielder but Pjanic is complete. Both great but not both complete or Morata and Lukaku. One is more complete than the other but maybe not better

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lol @ this Dybala CF thing. It's the attacking equivalent of Cuadrado as RB. Good for a while as a stopgap but it's just not good enough in the long run.
We need to play 4-3-3. So pick a CF out of Dybala, Higuain or other. Then you see why Dybala is the choice for most here. Otherwise sell.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sergej is a must if we want to play 4-3-3.

We would have Can, Pjanic, SMS and Bentacur. No worries if one of them gets suspended or injured. Sell stu, Matuidi and Khedira. Keep Marchisio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Am i the only one who noticed that he seriously lacks stamina? Honestly i havent watchrd him prior to this WC so can anyone who has watched him a bit more tell me if im wrong?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We need to play 4-3-3. So pick a CF out of Dybala, Higuain or other. Then you see why Dybala is the choice for most here. Otherwise sell.
Makes no difference at all. I'd let Dybala & Douglas Costa play around a real CF. Douglas can play both flanks while Dybala roams around...

Truly only Barca ever came away at top level with fielding a makeshift striker. And even they field Suarez and want Griezman now...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its probably just fantasy football but imagine after all those talks we skip on SMS because of Lolito`s demands and get someone much cheaper who complete our midfield trio while splashing on CR7
Short term it would give us a major boost and make us one of the favorites to win it (with Real and Barcelona) long term its stupid splashing over 100M for a 33 year old.. - Again Fantasy football

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Its probably just fantasy football but imagine after all those talks we skip on SMS because of Lolito`s demands and get someone much cheaper who complete our midfield trio while splashing on CR7
Short term it would give us a major boost and make us one of the favorites to win it (with Real and Barcelona) long term its stupid splashing over 100M for a 33 year old.. - Again Fantasy football
Even for fantasy football not possible to pay him the wages that he wants ~25-30M a year.Just forget it.

Regarding SMS it seems that we'll get him only if Lotito will agree to 80-90M offer.
Juve reluctant according to rumors to pay more than that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even for fantasy football not possible to pay him the wages that he wants ~25-30M a year.Just forget it.

Regarding SMS it seems that we'll get him only if Lotito will agree to 80-90M offer.
Juve reluctant according to rumors to pay more than that.
We are probably right..
As for his wages - Obviously we arent going to pay that - I said its fantasy football because of many reasons (age wages and the fact he`ll probably go to PSG/City/MLS should he leave Real)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sergej is a must if we want to play 4-3-3.

We would have Can, Pjanic, SMS and Bentacur. No worries if one of them gets suspended or injured. Sell stu, Matuidi and Khedira. Keep Marchisio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A must? For 100m i’d scream ,, abort, abort’’

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I didn't know there was a difference tbh. "complete" is as good as it gets in my book, had no idea there is meh-complete and great-complete. The more you know :tup:
Complete CF would be able to be good at everything required for the CF role and has no real weaknesses. Name it "all rounded".Technical, athleticism, physical all good. So he can do everything you can want from a player in that position.

Controll any kind of pass, lay it off or pass on, score from any type of assist. Be good at beeing a target or a run option.

Morata would be a complete CF.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Makes no difference at all. I'd let Dybala & Douglas Costa play around a real CF. Douglas can play both flanks while Dybala roams around...

Truly only Barca ever came away at top level with fielding a makeshift striker. And even they field Suarez and want Griezman now...
We didn't have any last season neither... Current Pipa can't hold a ball, playing back to the box, win an aerials duels or hold a CB so what r u point?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We didn't have any last season neither... Current Pipa can't hold a ball, playing back to the box, win an aerials duels or hold a CB so what r u point?
Well after this post, the point would be that you're simply hating. Higuain holds the ball well actually. He only tends to move on goal directly and the rest off the team is playing too far off him... He scored some major goals for us and hands Dybala the space he needs around the box, by.... wait for it... occupying the center backs.

He's declining 'though and I'd happily trade him. But if the other option is Dybala we don't stand a chance in the CL...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Rumoured fees for this guy are just stupid. Id rather we just focus on others like golovin for 100m less. We have can on a free as well. Stitch up pjanic on a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)