Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As usual serie A players overpriced when others in serie A are interested.

Marotta needs to pull a vidal type deal..good midfielder at a great price who can turn into a superstar. Golovin could be this...rabiot can raise his game to the next level as well. Meanwhile we can spend the cash on a star forward..replace higuain with an icardi for example.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As usual serie A players overpriced when others in serie A are interested.

Marotta needs to pull a vidal type deal..good midfielder at a great price who can turn into a superstar. Golovin could be this...rabiot can raise his game to the next level as well. Meanwhile we can spend the cash on a star forward..replace higuain with an icardi for example.
I'd rather spend big on SMS, a mid and player type we desperately need, than on someone like Icardi. Now that would be a waste of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Our attack is stacked, and sure the least of our problems. The mid needs improvement.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well after this post, the point would be that you're simply hating. Higuain holds the ball well actually. He only tends to move on goal directly and the rest off the team is playing too far off him... He scored some major goals for us and hands Dybala the space he needs around the box, by.... wait for it... occupying the center backs.

He's declining 'though and I'd happily trade him. But if the other option is Dybala we don't stand a chance in the CL...
It's not hate, it's a fact... hold a ball is what the CF of Russia did today against spain

Apr 29, 2006
I'd rather we went 200M and try for Mbappe, when PSG inevitably tanks, than spend 130M on SMS. Sorry, he is a Balkan man and I love him for that, but the price is ludicrous. If Barca or anyone else wants to fulfill Lotito's wettest dreams - by all means, maybe he can come here later...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
For the 4-2-3-1 formation we would have the best 2-man midfield in the world if we signed SMS.

SMS - CAN

:klin:

Physique
Height
Technique
Stamina
Grinta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)