Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
is OK, we getting :warrior: + :boss: reunion, :allegri: gonna go :madmax: from excitement every game

a shame Zaza is gone, Quag as well. would be the triumvirate of clutchness on one team
I wouldnt mind Morata.

As an italian team, we need an all weather CF to truely succeded. The completer, the better.

Ppl think dybala as a 9 is gonna be the end of everything. It isnt. The only team who made that work was barcelona. who were led by legendary players to feed messi in his prime, in a non organised free flow style.

Yey they too struggled against teams that closed the center and forced them over the wings. We are organised. We dont have the overwhelming ability to do this. And Dybala simply is too slow for it aswel.

Getting sms and cancelo while keeping pjanic and sandro. All good for me. But selling Higuain means we need another complete CF. If that is Morata, so be it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wouldnt mind Morata.

As an italian team, we need an all weather CF to truely succeded. The completer, the better.

Ppl think dybala as a 9 is gonna be the end of everything. It isnt. The only team who made that work was barcelona. who were led by legendary players to feed messi in his prime, in a non organised free flow style.

Yey they too struggled against teams that closed the center and forced them over the wings. We are organised. We dont have the overwhelming ability to do this. And Dybala simply is too slow for it aswel.

Getting sms and cancelo while keeping pjanic and sandro. All good for me. But selling Higuain means we need another complete CF. If that is Morata, so be it.
Mandzu, Morata is good enough with me. add Dybala, Costa, Cuadrado, Berna (id try to get Martial somehow as well, though unlikely) and thats still a WC attack, while the midfield is upgraded massively.

- - - Updated - - -

How in the world is Morata a "complete CF"?

He's versatile - good at many things, great at nothing.
Manbro got this

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Juve, season tickets surge by 30%
So give us Milinkovic

The price hike sparks reaction from fans, who now demand a big signing
The objective now more than ever is the Lazio midfielder
Meanwhile, Chiellini renews to 2020 and Barzagli to 2019

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:green:

- - - Updated - - -

No news on Milinkovic-Savic, Juve has not started any negotiations yet, Lotito continues to remain firm on the valuation of €150 million [Di Marzio]

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How in the world is Morata a "complete CF"?

He's versatile - good at many things, great at nothing.
Because we remember how handsome he was, how much he loved Juve and that he did score some very important goals for us that some forget him missing sitters and flopping to the ground when he felt a defender's breath on his shoulder. I would much rather play Morata as wide target man/ backup CF ala Mandzukic than starting CF

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I wouldnt mind Morata.

Liverpool at doing it with Firmino as a false 9. He is similar to Dybala in many ways.

Selling Higuain, would move Mandzukic to spearhead. I wouldn't mind that, if that would make way for SMS. And I wouldn't mind taking that gamle and see how Dybala would do as a Mandzu backup.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Liverpool at doing it with Firmino as a false 9. He is similar to Dybala in many ways.

Selling Higuain, would move Mandzukic to spearhead. I wouldn't mind that, if that would make way for SMS. And I wouldn't mind taking that gamle and see how Dybala would do as a Mandzu backup.
Is liverpool an italian team ?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:green:

- - - Updated - - -

No news on Milinkovic-Savic, Juve has not started any negotiations yet, Lotito continues to remain firm on the valuation of €150 million [Di Marzio]
If they keep being this retarded then we should just go after someone else. Go after Kovacic instead or even Veratti.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If they keep being this retarded then we should just go after someone else. Go after Kovacic instead or even Veratti.
I'd take either of the three :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if serious :)seven:)....

Jorge Mendes could help Juventus sign Man Utd target

30 June at 09:45
Portuguese super-agent Jorge Mendes could reportedly help Juventus sign Lazio's Sergey Milinkovic-Savic this summer.

The Spain-born ​Milinkovic-Savic played in all three of Serbia's games in the ongoing FIFA World Cup, but couldn't take the nation through to the knockout rounds of the competition. The midfielder has become one of the most wanted players in the world right now, with the likes of Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus interested in him.

Tuttosport report that while Lazio have placed a valution of over 100 million on Milinkovic-Savic's head, Jorge Mendes can help the Old Lady secure the services of the player.

Mendes recently transferred one of his clients- Joao Cancelo, to Juventus and is said to be very close to the entourage of Milinkovic-Savic too. He can look to help Juventus thrash out a deal for the midfield talisman.

Juventus clearly can't pay the sum that Claudio Lotito is demanding for Milinkovic-Savic, but Mendes can initiate healthy discussion between the clubs to send the player to Turin this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve handed Milinkovic boost?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could be handed an advantage in their efforts to sign Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic by super-agent Jorge Mendes.

The Old Lady have been heavily linked with the Serbia international throughout the summer, along with the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United.

However, Tuttosport reports that Juve’s cause could be helped by Mendes, who has recently brokered the transfer of Joao Cancelo to Turin from Valencia.

Lazio value Milinkovic-Savic at over €100m, with Biancocelesti President Claudio Lotito not an easier negotiator in the transfer market.

However, the Italian daily is confident that with the help of Mendes – who is said to be on excellent terms with the midfielder’s entourage – Juve can remain hopeful of securing their prime target of the summer.

Milinkovic-Savic, who joined Lazio from Belgian club Genk in 2015, is thought to prefer to remain in Italy rather than move to a new country at this stage of his career.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one for @Bianconero_Aus and the other Aussies :lol:

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/foot...australia-football/16l2c94bp4uc71qpie5z14xzzn

- - - Updated - - -

Announce Daniel Arzani

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Firmino is an AM, Dybala is a striker

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I didn't know there was a difference tbh. "complete" is as good as it gets in my book, had no idea there is meh-complete and great-complete. The more you know :tup:
padoin was complete. Meh at everything. Good at nothing.

Great complete > Good complete > meh complete

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because we remember how handsome he was, how much he loved Juve and that he did score some very important goals for us that some forget him missing sitters and flopping to the ground when he felt a defender's breath on his shoulder. I would much rather play Morata as wide target man/ backup CF ala Mandzukic than starting CF
that should be the plan, and then play dybala as cf and let the magic happen

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lol @ this Dybala CF thing. It's the attacking equivalent of Cuadrado as RB. Good for a while as a stopgap but it's just not good enough in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)