Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
I have a real good feeling about this transfer. I think its all but wrapped up but think either Higgy or Sandro will leave so not sure really how I feel but our midfield will be much better next season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Sergej Milinkovic-Savic sends SMS to Juve
Out of the World Cup, but at the centre of the transfer market, the Serbian confirms: ‘Soon I’ll reveal my future. The Bianconeri are the top’

Milinkovic sells himself
Lazio ask for the moon (over €150m), Sergej can see the stars
Disappointed by the World Cup, he talks about the transfer market and praises Juve
‘They are the top. And my brother is at Torino’
But he remains an objective for Real Madrid: the club doesn’t want to sell him within Italy

- - - Updated - - -

@Hustini will translate
Sure.

Added.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yeah I think we are really going to make a play for him this summer. Higuain definitely going to be sold (and maybe a couple of other good squad players like Rugani etc) to make this happen.
I wouldnt mind Higuain. Dybala can play CF, Mandzukic will be his back up. Berna, Costa, Cuadrado behind him. :eek:mg:

Shezni
Cancelo-Godin-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Pjanic-SMS
Cuadrado-Berna-Costa
Dybala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bench Berna for an extra central midfielder. SMS can't play holding CM. Free roaming attacking CM, needs freedom to into the box, especially when Dybala is the CF.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bench Berna for an extra central midfielder. SMS can't play holding CM. Free roaming attacking CM, needs freedom to into the box, especially when Dybala is the CF.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Would you fucks with a 4-3-2-1 like this?

Woj
Cancelo - Caldara - Chiellini - Sandro
Can - Pjanic - SMS
DC - Dybala
Mandzukic

With a pretty stacked bench(the likes of Perin, Cuadrado, Berna, Matuidi, Khedira, MDS, Benatia etc)

I personally think that lineup could be a CL final contender. Would still want another high quality CF if we sell Gonzalo, but that is a strong fucking team regardless.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
bench Dybala, play Morata-Mandzu vs whoever we play in the final :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

“Dybala played well the other night. He cannot play centre-forward for a big club, where the distance to goal is much shorter” Allegri said.
"except in the CL, where he will have tons of space and midfielders to get him the ball close to the goal"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)