Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
$#@!, if we get him for under 100M, while we sell Higgy for 60M and loan + obligation the $#@! out of Morata. this would be upgrading on epic proportions
Just to be clear. Golovin should be the priority right? Or are bigger players the priority and hes the fall back guy? I thihnk we get both if we really wanted them and sold a lot but its clear who the priority should be.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just to be clear. Golovin should be the priority right? Or are bigger players the priority and hes the fall back guy? I thihnk we get both if we really wanted them and sold a lot but its clear who the priority should be.
lets go through what i wrote together again one more time, shall we?

ffs! can we for once not handle the most important transfers like morons?

Apr 19, 2007
if Higuain leaves, i want both and nothing less
I gotcha. I guess my thing is if we can get SMS then we should go for it. If that means stalling on this guy especially knowing SMS is coming home now from Russia so be it. He is the priority and debating over a few million is the polite way to do this without telling the player who apparently likes us that we really want this guy but you will do just fine if not..
I want SMS!!!!!

ridenko

Jul 6, 2012
i hate him because of lotito.i think he worth around 50m.and i prefer golovin over him.at least golovin is more dynamic whish we don't have in our squad.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #580
    Instead of making offers of 1m per day with Golovin, Beppe will go down by 10 with SMS. :beppe2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)