Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We have to take into consideration that we will probably not play in any European competition, overcrowded midfield would mean some of those guys wouldn't touch the field as Rabiot is almost always ready to play and so is Locatelli. If Pogba is not fit then Fagioli easily takes his place and we have Rovella and Miretti on the bench, that should be enough for playing once a week.
Yeah thats true, only chance we get a CM is if we succesfully get rid of Arthur, Mckennie, Zakaria, and then decide to loan out Miretti. Only then I could see us going for a player like Samardzic for example.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We have to take into consideration that we will probably not play in any European competition, overcrowded midfield would mean some of those guys wouldn't touch the field as Rabiot is almost always ready to play and so is Locatelli. If Pogba is not fit then Fagioli easily takes his place and we have Rovella and Miretti on the bench, that should be enough for playing once a week.
we have to take into consideration that you will miss juve games. so if u will miss them, then sms has no reason to sign here lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
ROFL @ " he lacks ambition " like we are winning CL every year and playing the most amazing charming football :eek: .. 20M a year > rest
ppl just need to accept we become supermarket for others league`s and the chance we sign the elite players is over with all this insane clubs with their money
just chill relax and dont bother your self with this shit happen ,, and maybe after 10-15 yrs from now things change
@DAiDEViL @zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

European level
I would rather watch SMS in another league than read about injury progress. Unless they gonna put that shit on netflix than that would be interesting from medical point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Why play football when you can volunteer for homeless shelter or be a nurse..or you mean having ambition to win in Europe?
Are you seriously comparing playing in Europe to playing in The Saudi League and against teams like Pusan Steelers and Al Gharrfah in the Asian CL? Come on now.

The pace, intensity, and quality in Asia and the Gulf is vastly inferior to anything Europe has to offer footballing wise.

At club level, it goes like this: Europe >> South America >>> Africa >> Asia and North America

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
All Asian leagues I know are all pretty poor in terms of competitiveness. Japan and Korea NT are good not because of their domestic leauges but their youth academies development strategies. J league and K league are trash just like Chinese super league. Do not ever try to watch lul.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Not mad. He probably would have been an amazing midfielder for us. But giving up on Rovella and our entire transferbudget for a 28 year old.. meh.

Yes, sad that he didn't come. No, not that sad that he goes to the Arabs. 20M a year, anyone would accept that over our 4M a year or whatever

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
@DAiDEViL @zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

Are you seriously comparing playing in Europe to playing in The Saudi League and against teams like Pusan Steelers and Al Gharrfah in the Asian CL? Come on now.

The pace, intensity, and quality in Asia and the Gulf is vastly inferior to anything Europe has to offer footballing wise.

At club level, it goes like this: Europe >> South America >>> Africa >> Asia and North America
i'm not comparing anything. Would a South American footballer go to Europe and leave his home to play in Europe for less money?
You're overcomplicating football man.
if you throw shitload of money to bring the good footballers/staff the level of all metrics you mentioned will increase.
if the Saudis can sustain this level of spending for years surely they'll be in the top 5 leagues. but they won't.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
All Asian leagues I know are all pretty poor in terms of competitiveness. Japan and Korea NT are good not because of their domestic leauges but their youth academies development strategies. J league and K league are trash just like Chinese super league. Do not ever try to watch lul.
from what i know ,, they dont care about asian leagues or w/e ,, saudi are working on their own super league with egypt and i think uae n qatar ,, imagine if this works out what will happen in the market ? it`s just the start since they have the fan base in middle east and football is #1 sport there unlike the Chinese

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
this made me realize this is probably been how south american fans have felt about european footballl stealing their players for past 60 years @PedroFlu @CrimsonianKing @GordoDeCentral
It's not like that, though. At least when EPL clubs "steal" players you know it's a good league and you can somehow understand the moves. Europe has great quality of football so players know they are guaranteed competition. Moving to Arabia or China makes zero sense in that sense. So it's not just about stealing players but the overall quality of football which, in this case, does not even exist.

Sergej might be a "moron" here but on the hand how many players get paid more? Possibly 2-3.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Same can be said about Ruben never amongst others. I don't see how this is sustainable at least for their domestic players. Still fifa is allowing this to happens, they might as well give Saudi Arabia the next WC without any bids
FFP will be out of the window soon, it's the only way the Euro Arabs can stop their Arab Arab brother or cousin outbuying players for their clubs as shiny new toy.

Hope football crashes and dies on its arse, at this point. It needs a reset. This inequality will start to put clubs into financial trouble trying to maintain.

We all know what will happen, FIFA will at some point be forced to intervene for sustainability reasons, but it'll be slow to react and some clubs will be fucked before this is over.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
FFP will be out of the window soon, it's the only way the Euro Arabs can stop their Arab Arab brother or cousin outbuying players for their clubs as shiny new toy.

Hope football crashes and dies on its arse, at this point. It needs a reset. This inequality will start to put clubs into financial trouble trying to maintain.

We all know what will happen, FIFA will at some point be forced to intervene for sustainability reasons, but it'll be slow to react and some clubs will be fucked before this is over.
Thing is people say this won't last like the Chinese league, I beg to differ, the Arabs have near infinite funding where their wreckless spending is their intention unlike the Chinese government , I can't see fifa doing anything till at least Saudi Arabia are awarded the rights to host a world cup.

Remove FFP, the rich get richer, the poor become poorer, all we'll be basically left with is the likes of Man City, PSG and newcastle battling against the Saudi clubs every summer and Uefa in particular will sit there and do nothing but blame Juve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)