Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
This guy might be the epitome of wanting to be a big fish in a small pond. Did that at Lazio, and is going to do it in Saudi.

A lot of the big Saudi signings have been players who have mostly won everything and are nearing the end of their careers, so getting sweet money to top off it all could perhaps be justified.

This guy isnt even 29 yet and could have potentially taken himself to the next level by staying in Europe and a joining another club after Lazio. Instead chooses to go to Saudi.

It’s not just for the money IMO. It’s money + lack of ambition. With all that considered, i’d say JJ dodged a bullet herer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is life changing, generational wealth sum of money.
You think anyone would give two fucks about your favorite football team . Why play in italy for 5 more years when you can earn the same in 2 years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ask yourselves honestly why the fuck he'd sign with us over accepting a giant sum of money.
i could list multiple reasons but the truth is that most people around football would also pick money.

save for tek, alex sandro, bonucci and allegri. juve's money for them somehow tastes better. fucking hell.

[)el Piero

Oct 27, 2004
ROFL @ " he lacks ambition " like we are winning CL every year and playing the most amazing charming football :eek: .. 20M a year > rest
ppl just need to accept we become supermarket for others league`s and the chance we sign the elite players is over with all this insane clubs with their money
just chill relax and dont bother your self with this shit happen ,, and maybe after 10-15 yrs from now things change

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
i could list multiple reasons but the truth is that most people around football would also pick money.

save for tek, alex sandro, bonucci and allegri. juve's money for them somehow tastes better. fucking hell.
#1 he's close to his brother who plays for Torino but the Saudis will just fly his brother to see him every day for no charge so doesn't matter.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Now compare this to Pogba who is already a world cup winner and was devastated by injuries, yet he still has drive to play on European level. I much rather have Pogba than this bum in this situation.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Now compare this to Pogba who is already a world cup winner and was devastated by injuries, yet he still has drive to play on European level. I much rather have Pogba than this bum in this situation.
European level
I would rather watch SMS in another league than read about injury progress. Unless they gonna put that shit on netflix than that would be interesting from medical point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on what kind of person you are.
Why play football when you can volunteer for homeless shelter or be a nurse..or you mean having ambition to win in Europe?

Last edited:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I wanted him but to be honest it was a weird one, just as Parisi.

SMS if Pogba left, yes. But what if Pogba find form and is healthy (big if)

SMS, Rabiot, Pogba is 3 box to box players IMO. We need a Locatelli/Rovella in the mix, the midfield of Locatelli, Rabiot, Pogba, Fagioli, Rovella and Miretti is good. The two questionsmarks is if Miretti is ready or should go on loan, the other one is of course if Pogba will stay fit.

Parisi same there, very talented, would love him. But where would he play? People are dreaming about 4-3-3, we play 3-5-2. 4-3-3 is just rumours, today I read that Allegri is thinking of a 3-4-3 (rumours again).

Kostic and Iling Jr as LWB is a very good set up, I don't see a need to change it. The right side we only have Weah and Cambiaso who is a questions mark (De Sciglio sucks and is injured, Barbieri not ready and probably never will be)

We should look for a RWB not a LWB

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wanted him but to be honest it was a weird one, just as Parisi.

SMS if Pogba left, yes. But what if Pogba find form and is healthy (big if)

SMS, Rabiot, Pogba is 3 box to box players IMO. We need a Locatelli/Rovella in the mix, the midfield of Locatelli, Rabiot, Pogba, Fagioli, Rovella and Miretti is good. The two questionsmarks is if Miretti is ready or should go on loan, the other one is of course if Pogba will stay fit.

Parisi same there, very talented, would love him. But where would he play? People are dreaming about 4-3-3, we play 3-5-2. 4-3-3 is just rumours, today I read that Allegri is thinking of a 3-4-3 (rumours again).

Kostic and Iling Jr as LWB is a very good set up, I don't see a need to change it. The right side we only have Weah and Cambiaso who is a questions mark (De Sciglio sucks and is injured, Barbieri not ready and probably never will be)

We should look for a RWB not a LWB
We have to take into consideration that we will probably not play in any European competition, overcrowded midfield would mean some of those guys wouldn't touch the field as Rabiot is almost always ready to play and so is Locatelli. If Pogba is not fit then Fagioli easily takes his place and we have Rovella and Miretti on the bench, that should be enough for playing once a week.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Paying 25 million a year to Savic doesn't make any sense and that's exactly why he would be crazy not to take it.

It's just strange that he could have signed for bigger clubs and got better money years ago, yet chose to stick with Lazio.

Now, he might not even get a chance to play the CL football in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)