Sensi is a sick twisted perv! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
When I was like 5 and Sensi was about a 130, he stole my lollypop and trashed all my action-force gear. Later on when I became a Juve fan, I found out that he was the president of Roma and my hate for the guy grew stronger and stronger. I came close to killing him once, but Moggi asked me not to, cuz he would be seriously bored if he didn't have Sensi to pick on. So for Moggi's sake I left Sensi alone.

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
When I was like 5 and Sensi was about a 130, he stole my lollypop and trashed all my action-force gear. Later on when I became a Juve fan, I found out that he was the president of Roma and my hate for the guy grew stronger and stronger. I came close to killing him once, but Moggi asked me not to, cuz he would be seriously bored if he didn't have Sensi to pick on. So for Moggi's sake I left Sensi alone.

:D
You must be very bored... starting this thread was bad enough... but making up a story to go with it!? Wow...

OP
OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
What's wrong with you? :undecide:
He noticed that I actually quoted you before you even wrote the post. Kinda weird... I'm getting scared... what's going on? This shit I've been smoking is bad :scared:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
im pissing in my pants!!!!!! mom!!!! :sob: :down: :scared:

help!!!! somebody help me please!!!!!!! somebody!!!!! anybody!!!!! :scared: :eek: somebody PLEASE!!!!!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Spooky......

But I'm relieved that it was just all about lollipop and toys...I thought you were molested by Sensi or something

:cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Sorry for the missunderstanding. I wanted to post right after dj and after i posted I saw Gray got inbetween. Than, so people could see what I was reffering to, I quoted Dj and made exactly the same post (+DJ's quote), and deleted the previous :D

:p

P.S. @Kalle: The shit is still bad ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)