sell del piero (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah,,, im still thinking that,,,lets not say stupid,,,lets say "too negative" to juve and the fans right now.

In those manchester games we really missed him.

Nedved did a very good job on both,,but that was not enough.

All noticed Dp´s absent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Whisper

May 17, 2003
i think what ur missing here is that both players are very important for the team... nedved as a play maker and del piero as a goal scorer... but looking on the "bad dayz" side... both had bad and good dayz... against manchester nedved didnt really make up for delpiero's absecnce...and the same for the final delpiero's presence didnt make for nedved's absence,,,, u know y?? coz they are not supposed to!!! each player has his role,,,

i think both players are amazin.... but delpiero might have a bigger part of juve's fans coz he's been there for a long time and dedicated his career to juve... his role as a leader and his soul and mind can't be evaluated with money!! and u can get another top class player like henry and he wouldn't fit in with juve... it's just not his place... but this is depiero's place...

but that doesn't mean that we dont love nedved... no ... each one has a special place in our hearts, and both love juve and give it their best,,,, and that's the most important thing... del piero hasn't stopped loving juve and hasn't stopped giving it his best... he may have bad dayz... but ofcourse he cant control that.... so that i think settles the matter!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++
i think what ur missing here is that both players are very important for the team... nedved as a play maker and del piero as a goal scorer... but looking on the "bad dayz" side... both had bad and good dayz... against manchester nedved didnt really make up for delpiero's absecnce...and the same for the final delpiero's presence didnt make for nedved's absence,,,, u know y?? coz they are not supposed to!!! each player has his role,,,

i think both players are amazin.... but delpiero might have a bigger part of juve's fans coz he's been there for a long time and dedicated his career to juve... his role as a leader and his soul and mind can't be evaluated with money!! and u can get another top class player like henry and he wouldn't fit in with juve... it's just not his place... but this is depiero's place...

but that doesn't mean that we dont love nedved... no ... each one has a special place in our hearts, and both love juve and give it their best,,,, and that's the most important thing... del piero hasn't stopped loving juve and hasn't stopped giving it his best... he may have bad dayz... but ofcourse he cant control that.... so that i think settles the matter!!
kalam gmeeel ya cutemarmar ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
what about del piero scoring the goal against mexico that made italy advance to the next round in the world cup?
actually, if italy had lost, we still would have went through...

because we would still be better than croatia in the standings.

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    what about del piero scoring the goal against mexico that made italy advance to the next round in the world cup?

what about del piero in euro2000 final he :down::down::down:

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++

nedved do what juve wont from nedved
    but dp dont do what juve wont from him

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Delpiero is our talisman and a legend you say you want to sell him now but next year when he pruduces his magic and goals you will then understand why this just isn't possible!

You people love him so much when he produces but when he don't you can't even stand by him...hence: BAD FANS! or as we say over here GLORY HUNTERS!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Darksoul that's a long reply, don't have time to reply it at the moment, but I`ll just say that it's not fair blaming Baggio for the world cup. Even if he had scored, Italy would have still lost as I doubt Brazil would have lost that penalty. Anyway if it wasn`t for Baggio, Italy wouldn`t have even made the quarters. And yes Baggio was more important to Juve than DP is. When Baggio was missing through injuries, the results were poor as no one could substitute him. As it is now, if DP is injured thered are many valid alternatives to him.
    Sorry I didn't mean that Del Piero is Juve and Juve is Del Piero but you both were Getting on my nerve so i said so.

Concerning Baggio Thing can you compare Both players Resume.How many goals did each one score and how many assists and how many trophies??after this you will see what i am trying to tell you.

Hussien tell what did Juve want from Del Piero and he didn't do it ??

well said majed and Cutemarmar (didn't know you have this in you ;) )

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++
    Delpiero is our talisman and a legend you say you want to sell him now but next year when he pruduces his magic and goals you will then understand why this just isn't possible!
    Well I've been waiting 4 years for him to re-produce that magic he showed us is the 97-98 season, but apart from half this season, he hasn't produced much.

I have no problem both criticizing and applauding DP whenever it's needed and deserved, can't see why others can't do the same or at least let us non-DP fans say so.

Someone asked who would replace DP? Miccoli for one, or even a purchase like Mutu, even though some might argue that they are not yet experienced enough for Juve.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Sorry I didn't mean that Del Piero is Juve and Juve is Del Piero but you both were Getting on my nerve so i said so.
    No need for that; we're just expressing our opinion. Just wondering, do you ever criticize dp?

Concerning Baggio Thing can you compare Both players Resume.How many goals did each one score and how many assists and how many trophies??after this you will see what i am trying to tell you.
    You can't compare both players as Baggio was Juve (Vialli never used to score, average/good players the rest of the team) whilst now we have good/great players in every department, therefore depending less on individual players.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    no, you just seem an educated person that knows what you're on about. My opinion on the matter, I don't think he should be sold, he is of great commercial value to the club we can't forget that, plus his early season form was stunning last year, it would be a major mistake to let someone else have this ability IMO.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    no, you just seem an educated person that knows what you're on about. My opinion on the matter, I don't think he should be sold, he is of great commercial value to the club we can't forget that, plus his early season form was stunning last year, it would be a major mistake to let someone else have this ability IMO.
    yeah, i think that this is the most acceptable reply to the DP matter.

A little risky.......... for "NOW".

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Seriously though, think about DP as just a normal player and about his performances in these past 4 years. Does a great half season from the past 4 seasons justify the total amount of wages he gets (which for his new contract wants increased) and all the defending he gets from his (not juve) fans?

I personally do not think that half a season in 4 long years is good enough, hence I say that he's living on past glories. I remember in his famous 97/98 season, that it took him around 78/ league games before he started producing what we all know he did. But before that, he would be substituted in nearly every match, with the crowd whistling him and booing him off the pitch.

Maybe getting criticized stimulates him to play better, whereas being praised too much gives him too much complacency. So don't just defend him for no reason, criticise him as well, as he probably needs criticism to give out his best.

As I said before, I always applaud him when he shows his magic, but if he makes mistakes or underachieves I'm gonna say so, just like I do with the other players. They're all juve players, so we have the right to say what we think about them in good and in bad.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    No need for that; we're just expressing our opinion. Just wondering, do you ever criticize dp?
    Yes i do but you are not critisizing here you just want him out as if there was something between you and him.Mutu is standing between you and the truth.how can you sell the best striker you have ?He scored the most goals this season. If we have a better midfield you will see a much better Del Piero.

Anyway Mutu will not be joining juve after all as moggi won't surprise us and do it.and because Mutu stated before that he would like to Move To Barca his favorite club since he was a child.this leaves only Miccoli who i think won't be able to reblicate Del Piero acheivement.as he doesn't has enough skills to do so.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    don't say that we aren't Juve Fans cause we defend him as i was supporting juve since season 02/03 and there was no Del Piero at that time. and don't think that i Don't like Baggio.I like him and i'll always like him. but you are being too harsh in your criticisim.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I only knows that at the end........Juventus is 1000 times first than delpiero. No one is more important than that name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)