sell del piero (1 Viewer)

VIVI

Jan 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++

I don't think Moggi cares more about the symbol of Juve than the profit the club would get. I've never trusted him. Beckham is also a symbol of man u. and he is going to be sold.

BTW there are many good reasons to sell del piero:
1. It will make Bagio's fans sooo happy. They have waited so long to see del piero facing the same fate like what Baggio once did.
2. It's very reasonable to get rid of a player who can't perform well in every matches . We don't need a "human being" player in our team.
3. del piero did an unforgiven crime: he assisted Trez to score the first goal against Real and shot the 2nd, and that helped juve to go to the ucl final. If he didn't do such terrible things like that, we wouldn't have to meet Milan to be defeated by them.
4. As a support striker, he only scored 21 goals this season.
5. Since Roy Keane said he wants del piero to join man u., so let Keane have him.
6. Juve doesn't need a world class player, we are in need of new, less experienced, 2nd rated players to get us to win the scudetto and ucl champion league next season.
7. To be honest, he doesn't look good in black/white shirt. :D:D
red, red&black or just white seem to suit him better.

Hahhaha....very funny really like the way you express your view...
Forza alex!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Nov 1, 2002
Del Piero is legend and no one can play like him in juve he did everything to juve and spacialy in the hard times.
and if you say Del Piero cant play well against big teams he played very well in most of the matches and if he dont play well he scored or assists do you know why ? becouse this player is using his brain he dont have pace like before but he have skills and he is using his brain more than his muscule he is genius he is legend and one of the best italian football have born.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yep just like we jumped and cheered when Trezeguet/Di Vaio/Zalayeta scored, or talked badly about them when they played crap ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I just wish people realise that not all that DP does is gold. He's had crap seasons in the past 5 years, but his 'lovers' defend him regardless, and then place him on a pedestal when he does something good.

I have no problem saying that he's played well or even extraordinary at times, but others don't admit he plays crap football too :D

Whisper

May 17, 2003
I have no problem saying that he's played well or even extraordinary at times, but others don't admit he plays crap football too
hell, every player is like that!! there's no such thing as a player who's extraordinary all the time...never happened, never will!!
each player has his bad and goos times...so let's just drop that subject.... dp id for juve more than just a player with skills, he has qualities that are hard to find ALL in a player.... he has undivided loyalty and devotion to juve.... which is the most imp thing... he's a true leader and inspires his teammates to preforme well... i can just go on and on and on, but i'll leave for others to add anything they like!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++

hell, every player is like that!! there's no such thing as a player who's extraordinary all the time...never happened, never will!!

Error...........

Just one man is capable to do that!!

The one and only Lilian Thuram :D

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
I don't think it will be wise to sell DP
he's the heart and soul of Juventus
Not everyone performs at their best in big matches
to win a game at Nou Camp against 27/1 odds is just a miracle
FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++
comon u r not trying to tell me that he never messed up!!
I know i know, no one is perfect...but thurram is the most consistent of the whole team, together with buffon.

Nov 1, 2002
i dont need to see Del Piero playing well... when the ball in his foots its like ur watching movie he is an actor...the beauty of football is rare only 2 players have this talent in the world Del Piero and Zidane...
did anyone saw the assist to Zambrotta against the french team rannes? it was the champions league Qaulify i dont remember the year i think it was 98.... he made amazing dribble
i'm finding this video for along time on the net but they always show the goal after the dribble :mad:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I never liked Man Utd and I'm not keen On beckham.

But now I hate Man Utd for what they're doing on Beck

If Juve ever sell Ale against his will I'll bomb the bloody place in Turin

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
when the ball in his foots its like ur watching movie he is an actor...the beauty of football is rare only 2 players have this talent in the world Del Piero and Zidane...
Don't even compare DP's skills with Zidane's. There is no comparision as DP cannot do 1/4 of the stuff Zidane can. How many dribblings do you see DP do in a whole season? Very few when compared to other players.

If Juve ever sell Ale against his will I'll bomb the bloody place in Turin
It's such a pity that some people here seem to be more of a player fan (in particular DP) than a Juve fan.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

It's such a pity that some people here seem to be more of a player fan (in particular DP) than a Juve fan.
I'll admit that the only reason that I started to support Juve was because of Del Piero, and that if he hadn't been at the club when I started to watch Serie A football, I doubt I would even be a Bianconero today, but nevertheless, although I would be shattered, if Alex happened to leave Turin I would still support Juventus with all of my might and all of my heart.

Forza Del Piero, Forza Juve :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)