Sell bench players buy Raul and maybe Aimar too (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Raul and Aimar are fantastico!!!

The passing, vision and technical ability of the 2 is supreme to any frowards in Italy. At juve they wouldd form deadily partnership with Del Piero. They are both highly versatile. I also believe ADP would lift his game if he had other stars alongside him, i mean c'mon Trez is selfish loney bastard who wouldn't know the way out of a penalty box if it was for all the frogs legs in the world.

In order for us to have the cash required ( Raul has buy out clause of 120 million) we would have to make the following reforms:

1. Sell Trez, Montero, Iuliano, Pessoto, Birindelli, Nedved, Zalayeta, Di Viao and a few others... I know some cheap Africans we can call upon for defense

2. New coach who is aware of 1 or 2 attacking plays that don't involve the word counter

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
mann.. what r u doing here? .. the team u are searching for is Real Madrid..

and why must everything is about serving Alessandro Del Piero? ..the selfish loney bastard u are talking about is our best forward with the most goals and assisst.. Del Piero himslef need to buk up.. less than 10 goals and just a mere 2 assist all seaso :wth:... and u call ur self a back up striker...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Raul will not leave Real Madrid unless you offer them 1,000,000,000 pounds.

Aimar will also be very difficult to get but I'd love to get him. I don't see it happening though

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Okay than well buy buy Solari he rarely plays but when he does he is magnifico!!!

ps: Raul is FANTASTICO!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay, and while we're at it, let's get Redondo, Bravo, Cambiasso, Pavon, Guti and Portillo

Seriously though, what's your obsession with Real Madrid players?

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    sit back and think for a second. do u honestly think we could let alone afford them, or actually get them here at juve?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Raul and Aimar are fantastico!!!

The passing, vision and technical ability of the 2 is supreme to any frowards in Italy. At juve they wouldd form deadily partnership with Del Piero. They are both highly versatile. I also believe ADP would lift his game if he had other stars alongside him, i mean c'mon Trez is selfish loney bastard who wouldn't know the way out of a penalty box if it was for all the frogs legs in the world.

In order for us to have the cash required ( Raul has buy out clause of 120 million) we would have to make the following reforms:

1. Sell Trez, Montero, Iuliano, Pessoto, Birindelli, Nedved, Zalayeta, Di Viao and a few others... I know some cheap Africans we can call upon for defense

2. New coach who is aware of 1 or 2 attacking plays that don't involve the word counter
    I'll be serious and argue:

1. All those players wouldn't even make 120 million + Aimar's fee.
    2. Have you ever heard of the term "depth?" :rolleyes:
    3. Trez isn't the best person on the ball, but he isn't selfish.
    4. It's not a video game where you play with 1 formation. If you only have Raul and Del Piero as options for attack, there's not many formations or options you have to play agianst differnet teams. Besides, Del Piero, Miccoli and Raul are too similar to all play at once. Every top team needs a finisher or at least a veriaty of players.
    5. Why are you waisting your breath when you should know that Juventus dont splash out that much money? If Juve could easily sell those players, they could buy 3 top class defenders and an excellent playmaker who isn't over-priced. please, be realistic.

There are so many players who are "fantastico" in this world...that doesn't mean we have to over-spend for a couple of them.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Come on, guy. Be realistic. Raul has a massive and I mean massive buy-out clause, and he's 100% Real Madrid anyways. He loves the club to death as he grew up there and made his way into the first team via the youth system. I can't see money prying Raul away from Madrid, and even so, we don't have that money.

Solari and Aimar are a tad bit more realistic, but still, I can't see it happening.

Mar 14, 2004
    Aimar could be bought......but Raul???? Common man.....if there is one player that is litteraly INDISPENSIBLE it would be Raul.....there is no money that Real would accept for him.

Aimar is reachable.......if we cash out much much....and it would be a tremendeous buy

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Aimar's likely to cost 35-40m, right? In that case we'd have to use all of the money brought in from Trezzy's sale as well as another big sale... mind you, I'd be willing to lose Trezeguet AND Nedved to get Aimar, and it could definitely happen but I think we're more likely to see Jankulovski, Pizarro or Bresciano. At best Rosicky.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Aimar's likely to cost 35-40m, right? In that case we'd have to use all of the money brought in from Trezzy's sale as well as another big sale... mind you, I'd be willing to lose Trezeguet AND Nedved to get Aimar, and it could definitely happen but I think we're more likely to see Jankulovski, Pizarro or Bresciano. At best Rosicky.
    indeed and then we have a striker problem....btw

trez: 16 goals in 24 games :eek::eek:

di vaio: 10 goals in 28 games :eek::eek::down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)