Sell bench players buy Raul and maybe Aimar too (1 Viewer)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Aimar could be bought......but Raul???? Common man.....if there is one player that is litteraly INDISPENSIBLE it would be Raul.....there is no money that Real would accept for him.

Aimar is reachable.......if we cash out much much....and it would be a tremendeous buy
i loved aimar but i lost all my faith in him(for the serie a) cause maybe hes to small for the serie a!!!!:down::down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Urh LEC have you heard of Maradona
Maradona was bulcky and heavy. He was also fast. Physically, Maradona is kinda like Miccoli.

"small" and "short" are two different words. LEC used "small."

I do think that Aimar can do well in Serie A. His creativity will make up for it, just like D'Alessandro in the Bundesliga.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
indeed and then we have a striker problem....btw
trez: 16 goals in 24 games :eek::eek:
di vaio: 10 goals in 28 games :eek::eek::down:
First of all, we're playing shite this season. I wouldn't say we have a striker problem; the whole team's just not working this season.

Also, I don't think that truly reflects the player Di Vaio is. He hasn't featured regularly enough and has always been second to Del Piero. We all saw what happened when Marco gained a bit of confidence while Alex was injured. He scores amazing goals and I wouldn't call them flukes. I still believe he can be a good striker if we just give him more playing time and he starts enjoying himself on the pitch

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    Small and weak players thrive in Italy. For example a defender sneezes and Inzaghi he goes tummbling And the result a penalty.

My apologise. I must be mistaken. A Player like Hassel Bank would only survive the Serie A. and look at Del Piero- i was twice his size (and skill, just joking) by the age of 7.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    @Graham: I agree. Di Vaio is a fine player when he has confidence and gets regular playing time. Maybe Prandelli can help him through this rough patch.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Small and weak players thrive in Italy. For example a defender sneezes and Inzaghi he goes tummbling And the result a penalty.

My apologise. I must be mistaken. A Player like Hassel Bank would only survive the Serie A. and look at Del Piero- i was twice his size (and skill, just joking) by the age of 7.
    It's a generalization and doesn't apply to all players and definately to all positions.

Inzaghi isn't the type of player Aimar is... common Alex...think about it. Inzaghi doesn't need to hold the ball as often as Pippo. Pippo is a brilliant paocher who knows where and when to be. Aimar keeps the ball more and his physique makes more of a differance.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Yeah, small and weak players like Vieri, Crespo and Trezeguet right?

Who's Hassel Bank? :D

btw you can't say that weak players thrive in Italy because they fall over. That's to do with their acting skills and not their physique. It's about having the option to fall over rather than just getting pushed around the place.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

And Maradona was a giant?
    i think u cant compare the time from maradona with the time now. aimar is a great player but for juventus is it a very high risk to bring in a player like aimar...otherwise moggi had made transfers like d`alessandro, rosicky, hleb, aimar years ago!

Aug 1, 2003
    I'd murder Real Madrid if they sell Raul. Ungrateful gits.

Aimar is pure class but he'd be expensive so I'd rather get some other players who are talented but could provide equal contributions to Juve

Solari? Naaaaaaaa

wong ka yan

Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    I'd murder Real Madrid if they sell Raul. Ungrateful gits.

Aimar is pure class but he'd be expensive so I'd rather get some other players who are talented but could provide equal contributions to Juve

Solari? Naaaaaaaa
    agree :cool:

di_vatai

Mar 30, 2004
    dear Alex,
    if a player costs 120m euro., it means, he is simply not for sale.
    noone have ever seen something like that in the world of football, selling 7-8 players, for buying another one...
    total unreal
    in my oppinion, we need another parma-package.
    they are not expensive (no money in Parma) and they have future.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    damn, Alex, you're just great, you should have your own tv-program, I mean that you're just so FUNNY, I'm laughing my guts off... God I love this fellow, please stay with us for a long time...

Jan 7, 2004

inzaghi is not smaLl. he is light

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by di_vatai ] ++
    dear Alex,
    if a player costs 120m euro., it means, he is simply not for sale.
    noone have ever seen something like that in the world of football, selling 7-8 players, for buying another one...
    total unreal
    in my oppinion, we need another parma-package.
    they are not expensive (no money in Parma) and they have future.
    parma-package :D

good one

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    we dont need any spanish players ,simply they are not qualified to show up in the calcio not even raul who was a great defender with osasona when they kicked real a.. with the three fantastic goals

Aimar, I've posted a thread about him one month ago and he is really great player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)