Seintology quiz (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ok, inspired by the enormous success of the Seinfeld quotes thread and with Respaul's quiz in mind, I decided to do a total rip off :D This is how it works, the questions are all Seintology, not necessarily quotes. You can answer by giving a quote that explains the question, you can explain the situation or even just give a keyword as long as I know you know the answer ;)

As with Paul's quiz, I send out the questions by pm and you have a certain amount of time to answer, haven't decided how long yet. Obviously do not discuss the questions here. ;)

So.. anyone interested? :D

I can post everyone's score here or I can send it to you by pm, whichever you like.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #6
    I haven't written them yet, they're ideas in my head but I see some quotes and some general questions about Seintology. Hopefully stuff you won't expect too so I don't want to spoil the surprise now ;) I'm thinking I'll give you pretty long to answer so that you can go around racking your brain :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Maybe you should suspend the Seinfeld trivia thread for a while, otherwise you'll run out of questions / people might post questions that are in the quiz after you've sent the PM. Just a suggestion, though it'd be sad not to have that thread around :down:

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    Just to clarify, the point of this quiz is to really see how far you can go with Seinfeld, I suspect some here will really nail it even if I'm trying to make it hard.. ;)

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #11
    Preliminary list of participants:

Pad
    Nick
    Gray
    Torkel
    Serge
    Qaterminator
    Majed
    Juventin0
    Erik

anyone else?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Preliminary list of participants:

Pad
    Nick
    Gray
    Torkel
    Serge
    Qaterminator
    Majed
    Juventin0
    Erik

anyone else?
    hey, wait a minute.

I never said I was in.:mad:

OK, now I'm in:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)