See what Gattuso says (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What a lack of class. I hear Ambrosini also had antiInter banner where he says to them to put their scudetto in their ass.

Milan= no class at all

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter did the same thing when they won the scudetto (singing we not thieves we didnt steal it we won it)
Inter are scum. They were operated of class when they were little kids. But Milan have just proven they are no different. These hypocrites were moaning like little pussies when someone else would have said something against them and now they are doing the same classless shit.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
What a lack of class. I hear Ambrosini also had antiInter banner where he says to them to put their scudetto in their ass.

Milan= no class at all
since when did either milan team have class, it's usually a contest between the both of them to see who has the least class. Thank god where back it's about time these losers are put back in their place.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Inter and Milan are scum. Fuck them.

I remember when matrix said something about Contes hair one year we won the scudetto.. That shows how much class they have. Fuckin wankers. But I must admit I enjoy watching them trash talk each other.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
guys take it easy we all know both teams hate each other with passion.

@ mark: i agree sometimes gattuso take it a bit too far but the real pricks are inter with no doubts. the likes of matix, cordoba, and ibradabitch r far worse.

as for both teams from milan not having class well thats nothing new but i would take milan fans over inter fans easily.

here is sth u guys never thought of doing and i honestly belive its the nastiest gesture any supporter could ever do!!! here in cairo i ve see it with my own eyes there was this intersta last year who had his rottwieler wear an ac milan shirt saying to hell with the fa**** writen on it.. i mean for the love of god that just shows how low the team, owner, and supporters are.

i"ve always believed juventus and milan have a good connection at least when it comes to both mangement boards not soo oclose between the supporters, not to mention the haterd between us juve supporters and ac milan supporters doesnt even come close to how we feel against inter the real pricks of soccer!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)