Second Round (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Seven said:
This will be a classic, Erik, I can feel it. I also have a feeling Holland will have it tough, but will get lucky in the end.
The first time we played the Portuguese (ever) was in 1990, since then out of 9 competitive matches we won only 1, drawing 3.

We never beat the Portuguese, we won't tonight.

Van Basten's downfall: I'm sharpening the knives. Making us play like some crappy, boring team is unforgivable

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
Well, we will face the hosts.

Germany is a great team they have a large momentum, the play on their ground and sorounded by their fans. These things don't scare me alot, ,what scares me is the refs who will probably help them. up untill now there is 3 goals, 3 legit goals for argentina that were disallowed. i hope that the ref will be fair, and then the let the best team win.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Is starting a new thread on 2nd round really necesary considering we have a world cup lounge already opened? Thought you mods were like clever or something?

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Van basten deserves to go out, because he should have convoked DAVIDS and SEEDORF. (FFS, these two are so great IMO). Also not convoking Roy Makkay is just weird.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
mnementh said:
Van basten deserves to go out, because he should have convoked DAVIDS and SEEDORF. (FFS, these two are so great IMO). Also not convoking Roy Makkay is just weird.
Davids would've had 5 red cards throughout the tournament and Seedorf and Makaay have never, and I repeat: NEVER performed in the national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)