Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
he would do good at Fiorentina or Milan i think.
It really makes me sad watching his signed picture every other day at my desk ,but that's really the end of his Juventus career. I believe Milan, if interested, would be the best choice for him to play close to his full potentials. With their 4-3-3, put on the left, he might be solid again. Let's hope so, I've never been Giovinco hater and wish him all the best, infact you all should.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It really makes me sad watching his signed picture every other day at my desk ,but that's really the end of his Juventus career. I believe Milan, if interested, would be the best choice for him to play close to his full potentials. With their 4-3-3, put on the left, he might be solid again. Let's hope so, I've never been Giovinco hater and wish him all the best, infact you all should.
:touched: :heart:

89man

Sep 4, 2013
The way Bonaventura is playing at present, he wouldn't get in the starting 11.
I hear Napoli and Torino are interested in him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In fact we sold his half for 3.5m to them if I remember correctly which means his half cost us 7.5m :beppe:

At the end of the day - good riddance. I just hope we won't replace him with another garbage player. We need major improvements in attack, Tevez can't play and make the difference for us all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)