Sebastian Giovinco (43 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dunno, guess about 15-20 million.

I haven't even checked if any of the Shaqiri rumors can actually be somewhat believed, was mostly speaking hypothetically.
15M is a good price. i doubt Bayern would accept anything bellow 20M so better go for Firmino before his price goes even more up

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What gives us any idea that Bayern are willing to go so low. Hes a great prospect and Bayern surely arent strapped for cash.
He's not that great of a prospect, nor is he that young anymore at 23.

He started just three times this season for Bayern so far, and with all the competition he's got there I doubt that will change in the future. In general, I don't think he'll ever develop into a player that could start for a side similarly strong as Bayern are right now.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What gives us any idea that Bayern are willing to go so low. Hes a great prospect and Bayern surely arent strapped for cash.
His contract is running out in 2016 and he's unlikely to extend it. He wanted to leave in the summer but Bayern decided to keep him. He's still unhappy with playing time he gets and he wants to leave. I think there was a recent quote of his stating something like that in the wish list thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)