Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He was brilliant tonight haters need to fuck off there isnt even a inter play playing right now that gets half as much shit as Giovinco does from our 'fans'.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Last season his turning point was supposed to be a good game against that Turkish team. This year it is a game versus Azerbaijan. I can't wait until he explodes in Coppa Italia.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We really need to try a 4-3-3 with Gio as a winger. The guy can't finish worth crap, but he really is an excellent crosser. A very good cross to Chiellini there. A front 3 of Morata/Coman--Tevez/Llorente/Morata--Gio/Coman could work really well, and would provide us with very good rotation options as well for resting a guy like Tevez who is going to be burnt out by January if we keep playing him all game, every game.
Thats what i have been saying since who knows when... but you know,.. im a midget lover...

man.. i still remember that epic game against Chelsea, years ago.... like if it was yerterday...
The images are clear..... stamford bridge... Giovinco driblling passing every player from chelsea at will..... his crosses being majestic.

Its destiny folks.... let the man fuking play!!!

And Btw, taking in consideration his postgame comments.. it seems he is now really thingking about leaviing Juve. Allegri! save the man!

And LOL at conte now giving him a chance in Italy...when he had Giovinco benched all the fuking season. Fuking troll

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Been a while since we heard his idiot manager who thinks he's a better version of Messi

AdTech Ad
NEWS
Saturday October 11 2014
Delicious Digg StumbleUpon Reddit Facebook Twitter Google Yahoo Buzz Up! LinkedIn
Giovinco agent's fury at Juve
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent is amazed Juventus “could decide to lose him for free,” as he opens the door to Arsenal.

The Atomic Ant came off the bench in Italy’s 2-1 victory over Azerbaijan on Friday night and almost scored, his curling finish hitting the crossbar, as well as providing an assist for the winning goal.

However, his contract expires in June 2015 and there is so far no sign of a renewal, so he’ll either be sold in January or risk leaving on a Bosman.

“I do not understand how Marotta and Juventus could decide to lose a fantastic player like Giovinco for free,” agent Andrea D’Amico told Sportitalia.

“The club paid a great deal for him and every time he is called upon, he gives his contribution.”

Now 27, Giovinco grew up in the Juventus youth academy, but was repeatedly loaned out and the club sold half his contract to Parma for €8.5m in July 2011.

The Bianconeri then bought out that 50 per cent for €12.5m a year later, meaning they considered his total value at the time to be €25m.

They risk losing Giovinco as a free agent next summer, as he confirmed in an interview with Rai Sport.

“There are things to evaluate and at the end of the year I will consider whether or not to continue with Juve. I hope so!

“The season has just started, we’ve only played eight games, so we’ll see as time goes on. I hope to give my contribution.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Wonder if we could convince Bayern to take him in exchange for Shaq?
Good deal :D :tup:

Yeah, he performed well for Italy. I'm not going to deny that. However, let's look at the quality of the opposition, and the fact that he came on towards the end of the game where there were tired legs everywhere. I'm not against Gio per se, but he should be nothing more than 5'th choice, behind the likes of Coman and Morata in the pecking order. He is no longer a youngster, and he isn't going to get significantly better, if at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if we could convince Bayern to take him in exchange for Shaq?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)