Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
http://www.football-italia.net/39269/giovinco-competition-healthy

Sebastian Giovinco is slipping down the pecking order at Juventus, but insists “competition is part of being in a team.”

The Atomic Ant was one of several Juve players who visited the Ferrari box ahead of today’s Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monza, joining teammates Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez.

“The season is so long that there will be space for everyone,” Giovinco told the ANSA news agency.

“Competition is part of being in a team and I believe that’s how it should be. My objective is to do better than last season.”

**I can't believe FI is making up quotes in articles now. As a Juventuz member, I know that Giovinco demands a place in the starting lineup, and is a terrible teammate because all he does is moan. Big shout out to the scholars in the Giovinco thread, who were able to set me straight on all of that last season.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/39269/giovinco-competition-healthy

Sebastian Giovinco is slipping down the pecking order at Juventus, but insists “competition is part of being in a team.”

The Atomic Ant was one of several Juve players who visited the Ferrari box ahead of today’s Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monza, joining teammates Fernando Llorente and Carlos Tevez.

“The season is so long that there will be space for everyone,” Giovinco told the ANSA news agency.

“Competition is part of being in a team and I believe that’s how it should be. My objective is to do better than last season.”

**I can't believe FI is making up quotes in articles now. As a Juventuz member, I know that Giovinco demands a place in the starting lineup, and is a terrible teammate because all he does is moan. Big shout out to the scholars in the Giovinco thread, who were able to set me straight on all of that last season.
:tup: :tup:

No way he said that.

Giovinco is an evil imp.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Yes, because these "people" are experts on the pecking order at Juve. :howler:
You need to realize the fact he is not Juve startup material anymore (never IMHO), he's lucky to be even in the squad after Tevez and Llorente came. Quag, Matri and Vuci had much more impact than him last season, with Matri out he's the 5th choice.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
His contract ends in 2015, so will probably have to be renewed next summer. We won't even get much if we try to sell him next summer with 1 year contract left, and what if he doesn't renew...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)