Sebastian Giovinco (35 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I understand not liking a player & wanting him sold, but actually being glad when they do badly just to prove a point or whatever is something I don't get.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I understand not liking a player & wanting him sold, but actually being glad when they do badly just to prove a point or whatever is something I don't get.
Stick around this thread Long enough you will see the big tough guys ^^ coming out of the closet.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Insigne :heart: :touched: Watch and learn midget, watch and learn.
I knew this comment would come. You like freekicks? Well Gio has scored many goals from free kicks.

Keep Giovinco away from the physical and tall defenders in the middle and put him on the wing in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and he'll also look good. In Parma he used to have a free role and was very productive. Same thing with Insigne if he was playing as a CF.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Insigne :heart: :touched: Watch and learn midget, watch and learn.
Where was Insigne last year when Mazzari played 352? Right mostly on the bench. When he played he barely looked good. Giovinco has the same problem Isigne had last year.

I knew this comment would come. You like freekicks? Well Gio has scored many goals from free kicks.

Keep Giovinco away from the physical and tall defenders in the middle and put him on the wing in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and he'll also look good. In Parma he used to have a free role and was very productive. Same thing with Insigne if he was playing as a CF.
Exactly. Giovinco is an offensive winger and he suits 433 or 4231.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
you were happy to see a juventus player fail? so you were happy to see juventus fail?

i alway knew you were a milan fan
You dont get it, because Lion is inside your body, making you read it wrong.

When giovinco plays, i expect us to become worse then we are, because i consider giovinco a horrible player not worty of juventus.

So when he is doing nothing, its actually better then what i expected.

I am not hoping he does this. I am expecting it.

Just like i was expecting us to have trouble with the danes, but play MUCH better against real madrid

Hopes and expectations

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm all for trying Gio in 433 as a wide player and frankly been saying it for a while.
Last time, it was against some bottom table team.

Giovinco got manhandled. Giaccherini and him swapped wings, and suddenly it went much better, since the opponent had a fullback worse then giovinco.

He also stopped trying to get past his market, and just cut back and cross it each time

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last time, it was against some bottom table team.

Giovinco got manhandled. Giaccherini and him swapped wings, and suddenly it went much better, since the opponent had a fullback worse then giovinco.

He also stopped trying to get past his market, and just cut back and cross it each time
It was vs Torino iirc and we won 4-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)